Alisa of the Silver Hair - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
408
Is this the end? Thanks for the scanlation work at any case.

Not bad for a debut work made by a college student. There was a good yuri potential there too.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 5, 2024
Messages
555
I remember the 4chan thread for this. I was there. Someone came into /a/ asking about finding an obscure manga that their mother once read and described. IIRC she only got to read the first chapter and never found out what happened. And someone actually found it, the first chapter, translated. And shared it. We got somewhat invested in it, and OP was thanking Anon for finding it because he shared it with his mother. Then when people started talking about the untranslated second chapter, another Anon came along and translated it, and the mother of OP got to read it again. Man it's been well over a decade since I've seen this manga.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top