All I Want Is You

plot is similar to another manhwa called fiery enemies, but it seems a bit darker & way less fluff lol

Could you even IMAGINE the drama the "ML" will throw if the 5 year old kid wasn't his?!! 🤣

Could you even IMAGINE the drama the "ML" will throw if the 5 year old kid wasn't his?!! 🤣

(Mods can I ask for this duplicate comment to be deleted?)

Dex-chan lover
tbh in korea fiction for woman, CEO tag probably have more amount than Villainess tag lol too bad most of it stay in novel/kdrama
and ive seen this kind of plot in chinese webnovel too =w= of course hes his son of course they will together later and all the misunderstanding will gone

i will still read it tho

Dex-chan lover
Is it his son? If not I'm not reading this. Is there any NTR and did the FL cheat on him? If she cheated on him I don't wanna read this, so can someone please tell me

"You're a woman"?! Just cuz she's a woman, she's supposed to be all virtuous towards your grandfather?😂 Not a very good start but I'll keep reading to see if it gets any better.

Is it his son? If not I'm not reading this. Is there any NTR and did the FL cheat on him? If she cheated on him I don't wanna read this, so can someone please tell me
She never mention who’s actually the father. She kept telling the mc that he isn’t the father and that kids Is someone else father. But the guy everyone Suspect that they think is the father mentions that the girl is innocent. And the kid said that guy isn’t his father. We know the kid is telling the truth because that same guy has been finically supporting them for 5 years until his mom got married to the mc. So he would know if that was his father, but he isn’t. The story hints that the mc is the father. The mc and the kid has the same blood type and allegeris. The kid got his mom eyes but got the mc hair tho. The kid look more like the mc then who they suspecting is the father. The story Just doesn’t show any evidence of them sleeping together 5 years ago. All they say is that she disappeared with another men.

Users who are viewing this thread