All of Humanity Is Yuri Except for Me - Ch. 5.1 - 37.1°C

Dex-chan lover
Marika you damn useless lesbian, take a clue about Lily's feelings.

Dex-chan lover
This plot is painfully too slow, like drill instructor who purposely adding more push ups by counting with decimals

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD YOU DONKAN

@saredesu
That's not painfully slow, that's just regular drill instructors at work. It doesn't start getting unfair until they move to imaginary numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Just tell her, Lilly. She might not feel the same yet, but I'm sure she cares lots about you.
Idiot, Marika! :D It's okay, dear. You know you can do it now, just tell her again when she wakes up.
I love this story <3

@saredesu Slow? It's only the fifth chapter and she declared her love (kind of). Most manga take years to get there. It's just that there aren't many pages to each release. I wouldn't mind if the mangaka upped the count myself, but for what we got I think we've had a fair amount of progress compared to most manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Pachka84 It's slow because the chapters are split into decimals plus the intermission. I'm not talking about the progress of the relationship but rather how it takes so long to get to the point hence the drill sergeant analogy

Dex-chan lover
Confess. If she doesn't accept. Pour lots of love to her with every chance you get.

Yes.

A lot.

You know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread