All of Humanity Is Yuri Except for Me

Dex-chan lover
@GoggledAnon @KZO
The MangaDex pages for Mahou Shoujo no Kareinaru Yosei, Idol Pretender, and others have his name listed as "Haruse Hiroki". I may be OCD but I think it's better to update this page for consistency's sake.

Parallel world, brainwashing? I just hope nothing bad happened. But Hell, I want an explanation.

Contributor
Ah, Idol Prentender and Mousugu Shinu Hito mangaka. Funny endinds they had.?

Dex-chan lover
Just seen the title on main page. Even without reading at least chap.1 before, count me in.

As a curious side note monosex reproduction (femXfem) is a success in mice, but is a failure in maleXmale...

Aggregator gang
I feel like I could either make a feminist joke or that this is a magical world joke. Both seem fitting to be honest.

Group Leader
As a curious side note monosex reproduction (femXfem) is a success in mice, but is a failure in maleXmale...
It's also a success in humans, but both have to identify as female.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda insulting for something this interesting to be tagged as Isekai. Technically it is, but this is definitely not the stuff you think of when seeing the isekai genre. Same with time travel and all these interesting af sci-fi subgenres.

Contributor
@kn1000a Ya I don't think isekai should apply to a modern japan setting since that's not what people want from the isekai tag.
Especially since this one is described as a "changed world" which might not even be a "new world" (which is the literal meaning of isekai).
I'm just going to remove it and see what happens. It's not like we have established technical guidance on that tag yet.

Fed-Kun's army
@jasty Technically, this manga classified under isekai, which is when the characters move between worlds; a very broad definition. However I do not know if this is what the original Japanese definition meant. Because in this sense, literally Steins;Gate would be an isekai (just think about that for a second...).

I don't mind the tag being here, as it's not wrong. But personally I don't think this counts as isekai. Isekai stories usually focus on the self-insert and RPG/fantasy adventure. Stories like these focus on the sci-fi and ways to get back or travel to more universes. I don't think people will mind the isekai tag removed for this one either.

Some fun fact: Not a common term, but these kind of people are usually called "sliders". From the Suzumiya Haruhi Wikia:
The sliders (異世界人, isekaijin, people from other worlds) in the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise are, supposedly, humans who jump through different dimensions.
The term is used outside of the Haruhi franchise, but it is a very niche term. Isekai stories are not about the technicality of going to different universes, or finding out how it works. Which is why I think the term isn't popular since not many stories are like this manga vs. the amount of generic isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread