All of Humanity Is Yuri Except for Me

Aggregator gang
We already have a translation of this manga. Shouldn't this one be with the original?

Dex-chan lover
This manga already here. And it have chapters in english.

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66
Author probably didn't know how to Yuri.
Even so I have read previous author work and it is indeed shit

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I don't know why people dislike this manga. Maybe because they wanted a hentai and got just a light-hearted story.

I don't know what I expected but I like this manga.
The story is about the two girls relationship and the plot is is good enough to give a direction without taking too much place.

Nice manga.

I wonder why are there so many haters here? Is it perhaps because of the author other mangas? Don't wanna judge the whole manga before it ends. The chapters so far are pretty good, though.

Came for the yuri, stayed for the plot.

Dex-chan lover
And it's kinda in a limbo right now. There is no update since 2 months from now and on the raws there were suposs to be an update on the 3rd of January but nothing happen so go figure.

"[Next update] 2020/01/03" -From the raw on Comic Walker
8 weeks later rip mangaka
i looked at his twitter he seems alive, but he stopped talking about the series in December

Seems that the author gave some news about this manga on Twitter: https://twitter.com/haruse/status/1240145397743575041
Could someone please translate it?

Dex-chan lover
@GFthereal Rough Google Translate
I'm sorry to keep you posted for "Yuri of all humanity except me". For the future, the work will be completed in two volumes, and we are currently drawing up to the final story. Probably the next episode (10 episodes) will be distributed from this month to the beginning of next month. The eleventh episode is the final episode.

Next chapter probably next month and there is only 2 "episodes" left. Given how Haruse fragment it, it mean probably 6 chapter left.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
Was confused where this one go,
I think it's for the best for it to end as well.

The story is meh and it certainly doesn't felt like Yuri, just happen to have that genre and shoved into the base idea.

Author does have some "Subtext" Yuri works back then but never a romance one.
That idol pretender is the closest thing author had but it went Straight het for no reason on last moments.

In comparison of any Yuri I read, this manga certainly lack the energy or feeling in a Yuri manga.
Drama, Wholesome Blushes, Kiss, Hand holdings.

Even a crap like Kitanai Kimi has that a better Yuri feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread