All of You - Ch. 14 - Qi Shi's Work "Incident"

Qi Shi is trying so hard, why didn’t they honestly say they liked sweet things and let him be friendly

This has to be the least professional work environment I've ever seen. Can you imagine an employee storming out of a business meeting like that? You'd get reprimanded hardcore

Anyone noticed the choice of words A-Shi was given when answering Xiao Jue’s wechat?! Hilarious

Poor Qi Shi is trying so hard! I feel like they're not really giving him the benefit of the doubt or trying to meet him halfway beyond their initial attempts because they're too stuck in their negative opinion of him. That being said, maybe it's just because we think he's such a sweetheart, so we as readers aren't able to see that he seems really scary? His words don't seem particularly harsh to me, but maybe he needs more training about how to change his tone of speaking to seem more friendly?

my heart was already broken when they said they didn't like sweet and he closed his bag but woa nooo baby,,,, 😭

thank you so much for the chapter <3

Aggregator gang
His coworkers suck. like this workplace environment is so unprofessional. they gossip about him right behind his back, they do their utmost best to avoid and exclude him, and when he gives valid criticism about their work they run the tf away out of a business meeting and even SCORN him for bringing up problems and flaws in the design? That is such an unhealthy workplace. They aren't students. They're not kids. They're all adults, they should act professional in the workplace. He hasn't done anything for them to avoid him except for being curt towards their invitations, which honestly makes sense considering how cliquey they all. They're ridiculous.

Oh no why can’t they be nice and see that Qi Shi is trying his best to be more approachable!! 😤 (it’s okay Qi Shi you can come to my workplace instead)...thanks for the update!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Qi Shi is so adorable i feel so bad for him 🥺. His co workers SUCK. His boss is really kind tho and i feel like she’s the only one actually trying to welcome Qi Shi.

Users who are viewing this thread