Alya, Who Sits Next to Me, Sometimes Whispers Sweet Nothings in Russian - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
mmm anyone that read the light novel for this, is it any good? lol

voiced oneshot, Sumire Uesaka as Alya (Anya/Anastasia from Idolmaster, Nonna from Girls und Panzer) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOFE5_lnJH0

Dex-chan lover
This will make a fine addition to my collection, please let this be serialized

Errr, my Russian is long gone, but 'тебe' is a dative iirc.
I think that's a gramatically correct "I spoke to him! I spoke to him!"

What's wrong is the English translation. Butchery goes all ways 'round anywhere languages collide.

Lmao "I said it" in russian was wrong in every way and Alice and Alya are different names
Not like it matters tho, oneshot is still really cute

Dex-chan lover
@abear As someone who freely speaks Russian, it's closer to "I told you! I told you!", except the sentence is all kinds of fucked. If I had to guess the author's intent, it's something like "I said THAT LINE to him! I said THAT LINE to him!" refering to her flirty line in Russian. Honestly English translation could be a bit more clear about it, but it works as is.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the thumbnail one with 2 girls, when the manga only had one? The guy wasn't even crossdressing as the 2nd!

Dex-chan lover
@feha it's the titragonist of the series, MC's childhood friend. Sadly doesn't make her appearance in this one shot.

But but why russians in manga/anime are always having silver hair? Thats ridiculous.

Fed-Kun's army
@tianpeng because they want the character to have silver hair so they pick an ethnicity to justify it. also, i gotta say, russians are usually blonde when i see them in manga, so i think you've just gotten weird luck

Dex-chan lover
@tseng No, I got it (though I never heard of any Алиса being called Аля). I was just making an old Smokie song joke that unexpectedly got a Russian adaptation and became a local meme.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus there was no titragonist tho, were only 2 ppl. I kinda suspect this isn't a oneshot tbh, but rather a promo. Or maybe spin-off. Or doujin.

Dex-chan lover
@feha

Did you read the description of this series? It's a oneshot to promote the LN and she's the titragonist of the series who didn't make it to this oneshot. She's on the thumbnail because whoever uploaded it used the LN image in which she has appearance in.

Users who are viewing this thread