Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

You're so quick, thank you for all the updates! ❤
Worried for MC but I'm hoping the dad stops being a butt soon, even if he has reason to doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
Man, how fucking stupid can you be Duke? You fucking just saw the sword trying to talk to her. FUCKING GO AFTER HER, HAND HER THE SWORD AND SEE WHAT THE F HAPPENS. What is the god damn point of dragging this shit out. Also, it's obviously not you that is the father since you have never been with a woman, so stop trying to figure that out. You are already suspecting your dad, so keep on that track instead of pointing out, over and over and over again that she cannot be your child.

Some times these authors do themselves no f favour with their writing.

It will be translated until chap 22 right?
I want to put my hope for it..

@Chet31

That's not it, the problem is precisely BECAUSE he is the father. The test they did wasn't just to verify if she shared his noble blood, it was also to verify if she is a direct descendant of the current duke, which is him.

He said so himself, anyone would be shocked to learn that they had a child even though conceived one.

Dex-chan lover
@JigokuHana11 The test was to check if she was a Kalisto, not if she was his child. Priest then says : "If she's the duke's biological child, it will show a different reaction.", so she isn't his child, she is a Kalisto.

Edit: Oh, ok, my bad. Hang on. Wait a sec, what? "As you can see it sparkles like so, it's the same reaction from earlier". So by that logic, she ISN'T his child, but then he reacts like she is his child.

Edit again: Two of the TL's discords require me to verify via phone, which I will never do and the third needs 10 min before I can ask what is up.

Its complicated because if she is duke's daughter, she can live with him but it will tarnish his reputation.
But If she is not, she must spent 18 years in cage with her uncle.
To be honest I just want beat his uncle and the emperor smug face.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chet31
Wait, i thought it was like this:
If the child is a Kalisto, it will turn blue, and if not it will turn purple.

Then

If she was a direct one, it will show a different reaction, which is the sparkle. Meaning if she was a kalisto but wasn't a direct one, it will only turn blue but without the sparkle???

@MeiraEve

If it's purple she isn't a Kalisto
If it's blue then she is a Kalisto
If it's blue with sparkles then she is a direct one, meaning she is the child of the Duke

Dex-chan lover
@MeiraEve @JigokuHana11

We have an answer! They mean different as in different from regular blue (Since its blue+sparkles), not different as in different from each other.

Fed-Kun's army
@ZeroLight315
thanks!! ^^

@Chet31
Oooh, so i was right after all.. lol XD
It was indeed kind of confusing tho.. i was staring at those pages for a good 2 minutes trying to sink in what they're saying.. XD

Wait so he’s a virgin.....yeah I
Would be shocked too if I had a daughter with doing the do 👁👄👁

Well, they're idiots, everything will be exposed but the truth is not good for any of them, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread