Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

"you remind me of someone I like", I had a theory, but I put in spoiler tag if someone don't want to see it. I usually tcomplicate things, theories too much and probably it will be proved wrong in the next x chapter.
Remember Hailynn's last memorie when she died? Someone called her. And now I think maybe the prince is reincarnated. I mean, he behave as if he is older than his actual age. And maybe, he was that voice.

Dex-chan lover
Was it even necessary for this to involve time travel if the character in question, in their living conditions, would result in them behaving like a child.
She was an abused sheltered child that could have ran away, I see no reason for time travel if it does not get brought up eventually.
No need for a burning house rewind.

@Pixi97 I'm hoping its smth like that, I mean how old is the prince anyways, 7? A little too early for him to like someone in the romantic sense and have his feelings all figured out if you ask me. Unless he's talking about her mother, which is kinda random rn but who knows

okay i had this weird thought that the prince is actually a girl and the person she likes is obviously father.

Ah, sorry: I really love the art but I can't help and think that a fly will find its way into her mouth one of these days 😣

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry my dear, it's because you're the female protagonist in a shoujo manhwa

Screenshot-2020-11-05-12-51-41-938.jpg

So is the Prince the ML? Oh my, I'm not really fond of blonde dudes, but he's cute and his personality is super nice and he gives wholesome vibes, I can't complain tbh (he's pretty too)

Assuming they are of legal age just as i was about to ship them but then he said that at the last panel. If he already loves someone, alive or dead, he should stay loyal.

Double-page supporter
THE PRINCE'S FACE WHEN HE ASKRD TO CHRCK HER TEMPERATURE!!! MY INNER MOM WAS LIKE OH HELL WHAT U TRYNA PLAY

Dex-chan lover
....is the artist just copy pasting her face constantly or is she utterly unable to have a closed mouth or subtle different expressions?

Users who are viewing this thread