Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

bro that call out lmao "say it properly, what is it that you want? no one will know by only looking at you" people who get off of lack of communication and huge misunderstandings are crying on the corner right now lmao

Nah I’m cracking up cause how can two little kids out-run a whole ass adult lmao 😭

uh, why is she acting like an actual 7 year-old? Shouldn't she be at least 11 years older mentally than she is now? And all she can do is cry? I don't see how her behavior now is much different than how she would have acted when she was actually 7 years old.

Father is here. Hehe.

Just want to let u know, I'm so happy seeing 3'scans grp work together for this. Hehe. Thanks!

(Well. Actually 5. Hehe)

Omg, is he the daddy? He's gorg and I'm in awe >o< this small bean is so confident

@nikoko she lived 11 years in total seclusion, being abused, then got thrown back in time to before all the abuse started. I wouldn’t expect her to act any other when then as a young child, honestly.

Wow, he is gorgeous. His clothes are gorgeous. His sword is gorgeous. He's wooooow...
Ahem, okay, back to reading.

Bishi saved by bishi
Oops I did it again I'm-inanotomenovelandIcan'tescape

Fed-Kun's army
damn this bitch is hopeless if she cant even say what she wants without prompting. Heres hoping she shapes up in the next 40 or so chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread