Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Thanks for all your hard work it's all amazing!!!!!!! Hope you guys get lots of Halloween candy and rest after this! 😀

Everything is so cute but on the other hand Hailynn's constant 😮 face kinda annoying lol

Thank you so much for all the chapters; I'm really enjoying reading this one!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS RELEASES. 💙
The Story is interesting, the art is beautiful, and I love the characters!
The Duke is beautiful and we all know that he is kind ❤️
The MC is super cute and I like the fact that she's naive even with her first life because she wasn't allow to see people.
The prince is so cute, I love how friendly he is with the Duke and Hailynn! I hope he is the ML!
And also, I love the priest, he's so funny!!

I really like this manhwa, I'm sure the rest will be interesting!

vincent and hailynn's awkwardness towards each other is so cute and funny 🥰😂

ps thk you for the mass update and Happy Halloween!!

She is already 18 years old, but why do they make her with child mind even though she is reincarnated. Hmm weird

@Viskalia I think that they're trying to use her being a child and locked in a hut for 11 years as an excuse for her naivety. personally, i think it's quite dumb for the author to write it like that since she would most definitely have at least some common sense, but i guess they just wrote her like that.

thank you for the mass release!

@Viskalia not really, even though she is 18 (or well was) she spent 11 years locked away from society and only got to be abused. She is not a modern girl nor someone who had a lot of experience in the outside world. So I think she acts pretty reasonable for someone who was abused most of their life (pain, betrayal, etc. is nothing good for mentality)

Amazing day-long mass release; by the time I finished a round of chapters there were 5 more! Thank you for it.

Dex-chan lover
I think the Duke was also referred as the king of the holy country, so it makes sense that she's being called a princess.

thank you for the massive release. amazing work translators. this father-daughter duo is just too adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread