Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Honestly, Hailynn's default face where she made a '0' face is so cute lol.

Thanks for the mass update!

Dex-chan lover
So nice to have a new manhwa get caught up to raws so fast. Thanks for this. I really wonder how she is his daughter if he has never been with a woman.

Thank you very much for this lovely content! I just saw this yesterday and I really enjoy it! CUTENESS overload! The only problem I have is the MC naivety. While it is refreshing it can also be a bit too much sometimes. I get the circumstances that she wouldn't know about the outside world all that much so acting like a curious/fearful child is understandable. But I also think the story is a product of what is trending- these stories where the MC goes back in time to be given a second chance. While it IS reasonable and some memories are needed to progress the story I feel like it would have been better if the MC didn't remember her memories fully. More like receiving impressions on someone than actually remembering what someone did to her (like the Count). Seeing something like fire would have triggered a fearful response. And maybe seeing something vaguely like the pendant she wore in her previous life would give her the idea of comfort even if she doesn't fully understand why. Overall though the story is very cute and I can't wait to read more!

Thank you so much for all mass release. This manhwa is really lovely especially the Duke n Haillyn is so kyutee.

this mass release made my day, thank you so much! I'll look forward to the next chapter :)

The TL's team must be snorting that good crack to push out so many chapters lol. But seriously, thank u and make sure to take care of yourselves!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread