Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

this chapter is basically showing all of the people adoring our mc while our girl be like:

O u O "

or

O // o // O !!

Fed-Kun's army
kind of slow going but awww she's so cute!!! the duke has resisted her cuteness for so long too, he's barely showing (or acknowledging, i guess!) positive interest (even if he says he's crazy for it) and it's been 23 chapters... GIVE US CUTE FATHER & DAUGHTER MOMENTS!!! anyway our lynn is the cutest tho (even if she always has her mouth open afdsljksdfljk)

thank you for the update!!!

Fed-Kun's army
The priests are turned into a lolicon as well...

Very well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I like this manhwa so far but I still find weird how she can be so much a kid even if she’s supposed to be 18-19. I mean, like when she was exited to be with the Prince. Isn’t he just a kiddo to her? I get that she was locked in a room in the past but still... she doesn’t seem an adult at all, and this is kinda weird...

Supporter
@Mar19 When the only social interactions she had were crazed bastards that came only to torture her, it's easy to understand why the mind would regress.

...I prefer Ciel's and Elizabeth's dresses to be honest. Tho I go with "children's clothes have to be comfortable", showing her bloomers under a unnecessary short dress doesn't fit my tastes... Besides, it's a very important ceremony and I think a normal length dress is necessary (knee length)... More if we take into account the standing of her "dad"...

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread