Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Group Leader
@ENJAY she acts like a child because her past trauma began when she was a child...she was forced to live in a room without being able to interact with others. She did not mature. There are actual studies of real humans having similar issues when put in similar situations. Even though she reincarnated, she's still a child. She reincarnated back to the place she was *before* all the abuse started--she's pretty much restarted from where she was originally at. Now, she's going a different route, so she's much more likely to actually mature and grow. She was always a child...even though she had hit 18, she did not mature. Now her age and her maturity match.

Group Leader
@elinertia42 the sword has to wake up. he mentioned in an earlier chapter that the sword hasn't woken up yet, so he can't talk to him yet.

People people. Unlike other reincarnation stories, this chick's past life was spent in a room. She literally learnt nothing, experienced nothing. She didn't have any lessons, didn't socialize, she's pretty much a blank slate anyways

Unlike other reincarnation stories where they've either lived to be an adult and experienced some part of life as an adult, She was never educated and was locked in a room only to be abused by the Count and his family so I don't know why people are annoed by her personality like she literally has the mind of a child because she never had the chance to mature as an adult

@ENJAY I'm just saying there are a lots of adults in RL that act like children cuz they weren't raised right. So if MC acts like a child its fine to roll with it. That and what happened to MC are different issues though, I probably could've said it better though.

I enjoy this very much because she's actually act in accordance to the situation she's been in. Locked in a room for 18 years, she never had a chance to mature. Everything is bad to her and she's trying to assimilate. It's not something you see often in these genre

Users who are viewing this thread