Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

@Khaoticsuccubus I guess so, but I figured it'd be better if she was acknowledged as Kalisto so that the emperor's potential grandchildren (if he gets her to marry his son) mean the royal family can have an heir to the throne and an heir to the dukedom, if the Duke didn't have another child. So the royal family not only gets holy powers in its bloodline, but also gets to set someone to control the Dukedom.

Also, I kinda figured the king wouldn't marry a son off to a count's daughter? There's something about that that reads very strange, especially if she was involved in a scandal in her earlier years like this. Also, I thought part of this was that they wanted to execute her if she wasn't part of the Kalisto line because she knocked over the prince??

I am just very confused, maybe these were clarified in the story but I don't really want to go back and reread this lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
Really wish this would pick up the pace a bit, everything we are seeing we knew would happen about 10 chapters ago, so seeing it all go even slower is just a bit frustrating.

Thats it? If I where the ML i will whack their heads out even the emperor. lets see who is the boss.

I have no choice but to rate this down. Poor choice of words. They could redo it, or test multiple at once. but they only did once which is ridiculous.

And how the hell they can put a different blood without all people watching noticing? are they all retard? they know there is a villain and they didn't watch the test thoroughly? lmao

Am i the only 1 who wishes he was like those badass dads in other manhwas that retaliated instantaneously when their daughters were bullied like this?😒

I really don't like the emperor ...
Girl, you need to grow up asap :(
Thank you for translation ^^

Group Leader
I wish they wouldn't draw this part out so much 😭😭I’ve been waiting patiently for almost 30 chapters and we still haven’t moved into her being able to truly settle down at the Kalisto household yet 😭😭

😍😍😍😍 love all her different outfits. And this webtoon is really living up to its name.

Dex-chan lover
That Emperor is fixin' for an Assassin's Creed-ing. And not even "Final Boss in the Story Campaign" style, but more like "First guy you Assassinate at the end of the Tutorial" style Creed-ing.

Requiescat in pace.

I'm getting the feeling that the author doesn't really understand monarchy politics but wants drama in the story and most isekai are set in a fantasy European feudal society. So this is why we are stuck with this

It would make more sense if one of the Dukes vassals tampered with the results of the test because her sudden appearance ruins succession. The real enemy could have been a Marquise who's family was next in line for the Dukedom because the current duke seemed like he'd never have children. The Marquess family could have been extreamly loyal to the royal faimly or even better already be intermarried like The emperess could be apart of the Marquise family or one of the princes could be engaged to one of the Marquise children.
Then the Emperor support would make sense cause he wouldn't want the dukedom to go to some random girl instead of his ally.

If you wanted the count still in the story maybe he was paid off or orderd by the Marquise to adopt the MC to hide her idenity.

Users who are viewing this thread