Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
I forget but she's not reincarnated or anything right? Nevermind I re-read the tags and remembered that shes retarded from having 0 social skills and being locked up for years.

Fed-Kun's army
@fakegoose it's all interchangeable until it matters in the plot what the mcguffin is. Just watching her act like, well no she's not acting she's just stupid, is really infuriating.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/GCLoh4oREMvI9A5Dyp0u2xptdIADpFnlKzXGTruzd6cQzOdHyqcdq7LV8hImMusDUXnB5x5TzsGtuPfmiCk26nNZzCCGnsrvMlRSBcnsY3mFIXlmhrZb9I0vfgqYwrMYnwQ_cWF1Jg6rbXL9hNH641Xy6VmscfiHNFs

@MXCL i feel the same way if the damn duke wasn't so insisted on the damn test none of this would not have happened

Double-page supporter
Man if she was just a kid in an unfortunate situation I would let it slide but I don't see her use ANY reincarnation skills wtf. Also thank you for translating you guys 💞💕

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@rougeblush Oh? Care to explain? They tried to use the test because the MC didn't want to go to the abusive noble and he technically has no right to keep her.

@KhalE Reincarnation skills? She was an abused child that grew up to 18 before she burned to death. Her memories gave her the impetus to run away from the carriage.

Guys mind u she does time travelled but HER WHOLE LIFE was spent in solitude which means she didnt deal much with ppl outside her own cage and u expect her to be cunning???? Are u fucking serious

It's because you don't see what makes her special that the second prince is going to kick you aside and take over.

ugh idk why i'm so fustrated right now but i am and i really want them to hurry up and prove it in the king's face u stupid fraud kind omygoodness HGARUGBUOARBGUAEROGHUOREGO LITERALLY HELL

In all honesty these kind of stories are garbage, they spend more time making sure the MC gets screwed and then they just gloss over a fix i.e. magic bullshit. Dropping this

The whole test is a turn off. Why would they even test it once. i thought their bloodline is powerful, but they can't even see the test being swapped.

If they really tested so many times before this, why are they even having second thoughts.

Poor dialogues is what the story makes dumb

Users who are viewing this thread