Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

ughhh when is the other prince coming back😭😭

also thank you for the translation!!!

Is this girl really mentally 18? I know she was isolated from the world you would think she wouldve at least developed some survival skills or coping mechanisms from all the abuse. Shes just plain stupid BE MORE SUBTLE

@ Ushika it is much easier to reas pretending that she never reincarnated in the first place

Fed-Kun's army
@zyraxeer Might be, and the adults surrounding her don't even bother to check her brain either. I blame the adults for her being that retard.

I really wish the author had never gone this route with the faked paternity test. It doesn’t progress the story, it just pushes it back. I feel like nothing has moved forward in many chapters.

Dex-chan lover
for once we will be freed of the 2nd Lead syndrome shackles! coz it feels like the little fucker is gonna be the 2nd lead and he can go suck a dick, so far he hasnt show 1 redeeeming quality! (unless u count him stoping her from jumping), hell hes even in the negative by returning her to a fucking abusive piece of shit

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of this chapter, nothing happened we got the same information we already know. Still the prince is a dick, she doesn't know anything, the Duke is... doings something, her "dad" is being a creep. This chapter could have literally only been the last panel of "welcome back, again" and we'd miss nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm slightly frustrated with the heroine's lack of strategic finesse. I know that she didn't actually have much education in her previous life cycle, so I'm not expecting her to be Einstein, but I do wish she were AT THE VERY LEAST a more verbally adept. I just feel like I'm literally watching all this happen to a child, and that would be fine if they hadn't gone the "I was reincarnated into the past" route. Like, what was the point if she was also going to have the mental maturity of a child? A very timid, awkward child with no emotional development in 30 chapters?? I'm hanging in there, but really my interest is riding purely on "Empress of Another World" nostalgia.

Users who are viewing this thread