Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird, author chose time travel reincarnation, the plot would be just the same if she had a bad feeling on meeting her abuser and ran. Usually for time travel reincarnation the future knowledge help with a bunch of situations but in this case except for the fact she was locked up she doesn't know anything

Just end this arc already please ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
—-
Thank you for translating

This is progressing so fucking slow can something actually happen please?

this arc progress is too slow... also, why do i feel that this Zackary bish has a little bit of plot armor with him?

Lmao not the shitty prince hitting the nail on the head and saying all the things that I currently dislike about this manhwa/Hailynn...

Yea yea yea she was mistreated in her previous life and wasn't able to grow properly socially/mentally, but why the open mouthed look every single time. it was cute and now it really does look foolish.

Dex-chan lover
Lol a lot of you are pretty dumb to assume someone secluded and abused for much of their life in first timeline would be mentally mature.

Srsly someone wake me up when this doesn't fucking suck anymore. Zzzzz dropped.

oh shit, i should've just waited for more chapters. i don't want to see this. thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread