Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

That person's? I wonder who she's referring to.

On the other hand, thank you for picking this up!

thank you so so much for continuing this series! it's plot isn't very fast-paced, but i adore the art style and the characters ;;-;

Every chapter I'm disappointed that there's no story progress but I still read 🙂 the chapters feel so short

Anywayy, thanks to the scanlating group who picked this up!!

the duke sucks a lot for letting her go there and decided to take it easy and lawfull, ignoring the traumatic abuse of a little girl, fuck him.
Everyone in this novel except the employee of the duke deserve to die or get a good beating.

Lily, thank you so much for picking this series up! I'm sure you guys will do a great job *_*
and I'm hopefully expecting for the mc's growth, she really needs it

What is wrong with that girl's brain.
Instead of 'you better be gone.' she says' you better be dead?!'

Please, let that girl go back to her family.
I'm tired of this repetitive part. Can we move on to the next development point now?
I WANT SOME PROGRESS
—-
Thank you for translating, and picking it up <3

So what I’m getting is that she is the daughter of the blonde guy and she’s basically held hostage (by the king) to keep the dad in his place and was killed when she turned 18 cause then she had the right to inherit/succed something. I don’t know 🤔

The "dad" needs to be locked up. The "step-mom", though pretty, seems like a bitch character. The "step-sister" is just an unfortunate child, having those 2 as parents, and definitely on the road of becoming a bitch.
The good thing is that I love bitch-slapping and since we have many candidates for that I expect a lot of it in later chapters.

Thank you for the continuation of the series, Lily!

Fed-Kun's army
Unfortunately, I get the feeling that she isn’t going to be rescued anytime soon. This can mean that she can start to force herself to mature. She won’t be a doormat any longer and will now resist her abusers. This means that she will force herself to be smarter and learn how to fend for herself.

Fed-Kun's army
@lemonita I don't think the duke "blonde guy" is her father since they already talked about before how it's unlikely, and that it's more likely that she's his sister who came from an affair

Thank you very much for the chapter! It was really well done, and I'm very much looking forward to the next one!

Thank you!! The debut chapter was amazing quality!!

I’m not sure how accurate this is I can’t find the original novel spoiler thread
but I think the count was in love with Hailynn’s mom who is “that person” and he only married the countess because he got rejected. Hailynn is the dukes daughter he just doesn’t remember her because he used one of the sacred swords to turn back time (the holy state has two sacred swords passed down). In the previous chapters he says he’s going to ask lion (?) sword but the sword is unresponsive. It was MTL spoilers so not sure how accurate it is.

Users who are viewing this thread