Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

ngl i chuckle whenever someone calls her dumb cause she is, but i also understand she’s supposed to be underdeveloped bc of trauma right?

my issue is that the author isn’t consistent with how underdeveloped she is. one moment she’s surprised pianos exist and she can use them, the next she’s too old for a stuffed bunny, the next moment she reminisces on her life like a little old grandpa, the next she’s determined to change the outcome of her life (as she should but they aura she gives off isn’t that of a 2 year old)

i don’t like how she picks and chooses when to be dumb, there should be consistency where she either has the mindset of a child, or the mindset of a child who thinks their grown, or the mindset of someone who’s actually grown she can’t have all three it’s just irritating because then you expect her to do something properly and she’s like hurdeedur

anyways that’s my opinion on the fl, she’s cute tho and i enjoy the story kinda so thank u for the chapter. btw i actually completely forgot that the scans group switched because the quality is still top tier ✨A+✨

Thank you for the update!! looking forward to the next ones 😊

hopefully it has more plot development in the next one huhu 😔

@Fauchard is the duke aware of her abuse in the past though? actually I can't remember if the girl ever told anything to him.. she's always mute 😅

ok I'm confused now
maybe he is his child?
Because the duke never had someone
it's like there was a woman who the count was in love with that was the duke's relative or something and she is her mother
orrr the duke really had a kid or as he said, probably his father's child
but doesn't explain the count's wife's attitude ashahHsjHSJSHZJAJBS

eeeniwei thanks for picking this up!! Looking forward to more releases

Double-page supporter
I'm really wondering why the author bothered to have her go "back in time". Was it just because that particular element was popular when he started? Generally, the characters use their knowledge of the future to change their path or get ahead of fads and events. Here she only knows one thing: the Count and her family are dangerous. And she didn't need to go back in time for that. She knows nothing about the kingdom, since she was trapped in a tiny house with no interaction with the outside or education. She knows nothing about future events. She doesn't even know why the Count captured her. And because she's emotionally stunted, she doesn't behave like an adult either.

The story would be exactly the same if the Count had taken her to her house, abused her for a week, and she escaped instead of stayed there for over ten years. Then the story could pick up at the same place as in chapter 1, with her running into the prince on the street while running from the Count. Her behavior could be the same, her knowledge would be the same, everything would basically happen the same way. Only without the reincarnation element. I even think it would be a better story for it. But maybe he thought he couldn't sell the story if he didn't add the "back in time" tag.

On a separate note, who exactly was feeding her all that time originally? She said she spent days on end alone in the cabin, but there's no mention of what she ate when the Count didn't show up. She's too young to know how to cook, and he doesn't strike me as the type to cook either.

i don't know anymore... the pacing was fast and enjoyable in the beginning. and now, i think it slowly became slower and annoying..
ah, btw, thankyou for the good quality translation! :))

Dex-chan lover
I forget the fact that she was 18 when she reincarnated. She doesn’t really act like an 18 year old lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for taking over the series! I thought it would be weeks until we had another update, I'm so glad you guys took over quickly!

Fed-Kun's army
@0zuu it might be at the count had a crush on a lady that didn't reciprocate his feelings, and when he learned she had died and left a child behind, he decided to focus his attention on the kid.

Users who are viewing this thread