Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

721557183183192114.png
fuck this guy

Dex-chan lover
Oh I'm already loving this duke, folding paper planes because he's not in the mood to do anything 🤣
I thought we'll have a second Caitel or Claude or those typical cold overbearing dukes of a father, but he turns out funnier than I thought!

Definitely on my reading list! Thank you for translating! 😚

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you.
I knew it would end on a cliffhanger like that with his stupid face.

Do the fricking flowers around her seriously bloom/appear everywhere but no one gives a f*ck about it?? Or are those just bg??

...nobody would be so stupid to trust and give back a child to a person who's smiling one second and then being a drama queen the next...... Or that's what I would like to think but RL has shown me otherwise (thanks God this is not RL and "common sense" doesn't work here 🤣)

Aggregator gang
Nah, you dropped a daughter on the street, i picked the daughter up, now the daughter is mine, hehe

Real talk though even if he sees through the counts obvious acting, does he have any basis for not returning her to him?

The abuse hasn't happened yet, he has a good enough reputation and is important enough that even royalty likely can't touch him.

All anyone knows at this point is that she ran away from her new father. They might just attribute it to stress due to unfamiliarity or that she misses the orphanage

I really like the scene where the Duke's legs were on the table. It's mood!

Users who are viewing this thread