Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@Blanc63 Lollll thanks 😂 And
the Duke is just outright rejecting the truth at this point- tho I cant say I can blame him since he's 100% sure he hasn't done it with any woman yet. But I dont rlly understand why she doesn't think the Duke is her father tho

Aggregator gang
the villain's writing is stupid. there's no reason a cunning person would behave like this knowing they had to maintain a credible façade. I can suspend my disbelief pretty far but like... come on.

I'm so confused....that tol blond is her father? He's the Duke? Or the king? There's an emperor? Why was he reprimanded if he's the king ? Emperor shouldn't be able to do that right ? How old is he to have a 7 year old kid man looks 16

I'm quite confused. He is a King and a Duke? 😅 Is the Emperor higher than a King? What?

I dont like how thr titles are handled in this story. Is he a Duke or king. Clearly the emperor is above him but wouldn't that mean he is a king under the emperor?. At least from my understanding. Also I'm pretty sure she's his child somehow and thr other guy was planning to use her somehow orbother.

Mmmm got it. The Count was in love with the MC's mom, somehow MCs mom got pregnant with the Duke's child (I don't understand how since in the synopsis it's said the Duke is not aware either), probably the mom died/ because otherwise, I don't understand how she would abandon her daughter/ and so when the Count found about everything, he wanted to keep the child of that relationship under his power, abusing our MC nonstop, and using her in the future to his advantage.

If MC's daddy is the Duke (the more powerful noble aside from the Emperor), I highly think her mom was also a relevant figure in the social circle or had some important attribute inside her, so maybe part of the Count's attitude comes from his dejected, twisted, and disgusting feelings; but the other part comes from taking advantage of the child's identity. I'm just guessing, but since he said he might let her free at the age of 18, I think he was going to reveal her identity to then sell her to someone or to do something that would bring him benefits.

I'm leading to that theory, because it seems a bit dumb and wasteful to just sustain a child till the age of 18 to then kill her. I also think that probably the Count's daughter was the one who killed our MC by burning her, but this is just my wild imagination going on, lol. Anyway, seeing the Count's attitude, I can't stop thinking that there might be a significant secret behind MC's birth that could affect him greatly or would impact significantly the distribution of power, which is why he's acting like that.

Edit: It might even be something between the EmperorxCount since it's obvious that the Emperor is against the Duke and is super aware of his immense power and relevance. But it's too soon to tell.

And yeah, daddy is the Duke (below the Emperor), but he's the owner of the holy sword, which is the representant/ head/ king of the holly "city" (idk how to call it, but the territory where the union of the people who're under the god of this story relies upon).

@paragonnight this is pure speculation on my part, but I believe his official title is Duke of the Empire while he also has a side title of King if the Holy country. I’m assuming the king title has no actual political power and is just a formality granted on him as the keeper of a holy sword. I do agree they should have found a better way to keep track, as king makes me think most powerful person/ruler of a country even if there is also an emperor mentioned

@2Incredible Your theory actually makes a lot of sense. I also agree its a bit confusing but w/ your understanding it makes a bit more sense. Maybe thats why the Emperor is so fussy about the Duke.

Outhouse? Do you... need to do a public announcement when you go to the toilet?

Hmmmm.... If more similaries pops up and a fitting backstory would show up then... it means... you know xD

Dex-chan lover
the large blank spot in the 8th page tho... although passable, the comic artist's art sequence is kind of... bland

Double-page supporter
If she keeps leaving her mouth open then she's gonna' look like a gremlin by the end of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread