Am I Your Daughter?

I find it funny that this is the first webtoon I've seen that gives a reasonable explanation for why an adult in a child's body will still act like a child...and people are still complaining about it. Just go read Lady Baby, that antiphrasis of cuteness seems right up you guy's alley.

Figures that when the official test happens, something goes wrong.
Also, in the raw,
she's gonna get kidnapped by Zackery in Chapter 31.

This is a little frustrating to read. I don't understand the motivation behind the any of the antagonists. It's like they're just being evil for the sake of being evil.

@Darkpetal16
Which antagonist?

The Emperor? He wants to use it to have political control over the Kalisto house, even saying that he wants his son to marry her so that it would give him control. Typical medieval power play move, really.

As for Count Zackery, my theory is that he's a butthurt incel that hated that his love interest chose Kalisto over him, and because Hailynn is her daughter, he wants her for himself. And because she also looks like Kalisto, he beats her to feel some revenge being taken on someone smaller and weaker than him and won't break him like a twig.

Anyone else wish they would just run the emperor through? I'm not usually violent but characters like him just drive me up the wall

The Emperor is such an irritating bellend that it makes the entire thing aggravating to read

Fightingggggg soon-to-be-dad! Save our MC! Omg she is so cute and the duke is a proper human being! Finally no blood crazy, insane or iron cold dad! I rooting for theemmm
And the prince is cute too!
Is it just me or is the artist the same as manhwa "empress of another world"?

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone's read the novel, how long until the girl grows a brain?

Can we just get a notice when this story point is done with and we can move on? I wanna like the story, but the girl's choices are just...ugh.

Did you hear that? Sounds like something got dropped

Yeah, it was this manhwa
Im dropping this, whole 30chappie that bring us nowhere, could literally read only the first 5-10 chapters to sum up these 30chs.

MC? Supposed 18y/o that travels back in time but still doesnt seems to hv that mental maturity, dont kid me with got "locked up" plot. If she's smart to begin with then whether you got locked up or not you'll pick up something along the way, whether how to read a person a little, learn how to tough up a bit rather than being clumsy clanky pushover.

I can’t take this anymore.....I know she has some self esteem issues and trauma, but I can’t help but want her to be replaced or something. I don’t want to see her wallow in her self hate, I want to see actual character development. She’s never changed at all. She’s always thinking the same stuff. She’s only changed dresses in 30 chapters.

Edit: and the flowers too, when she’d being abused in the first chapter she has flowers? What?

@AlGarone i know right?

How dare she not change and being repetitive u:< she should be happy and pregnant!! ...wait...what Manga is this again... I'm gonna go reread it to figure what going on

I'm sorry i dropping this manwa.
i might trying to continue this later if our mc has grown up

Users who are viewing this thread