Am I Your Daughter?

Fed-Kun's army
Why is she always drawn with her mouth wide open, like some sort of slack-jawed imbecile? It's distracting.

I hate everyone in this story.
For once, I really just want everyone. YES. I MEAN EVERYONE TO DIE HORRIBLY.

MC is fine. She's a child, she's trying her best. Too much trauma.
Duke? I won't say he's an idiot but honestly. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. DUKE LOST YOUR SHIT AND GO ON A RAMPAGE.

the art is okay, but sometimes it's exaggerating. and the story line is a little bit .. ugh, but somehow I can't drop this. i wonder why...

for someone who had a previous memory and died when seventeen but can't think like a seventeen y.o sure did made me wonder if the mc is kinda stupid.

Up to chapter 34 read.

The protagonist has a shocked pikachu face on 80% of the time, I get major "please think we're good because we look like WMMAP!" vibes from the character design, and everyone who isn't on the fathers side is almost parody levels of evil.

Don't waste your time.

for some reason i cant drop this (probably bc of the pretty art and dad) but the story indeed is a bit lacking, tho i do not agree with the harsh words some of you throw at the mc. we will have to see tho how this progresses!

Double-page supporter
Read chapter 90 to 100, lord, the revenge against the royal family was cold... Noah gave them what they deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread