Am I Your Daughter?

At this point it's really not about her character development or show.
It's all about the other characters while she does nothing, not even talk about what she wants and what not

Honestly i don't mind the MC so much. She was abused from childhood until her death so her "pity party" sort of make sense. What irks me though is this trash story writing! The author just throws in random new characters without any introduction whatsoever the plot is hardly developing. The only good thing abt this is the art tbh 😫😩

Group Leader
I don't get why the mc doesn't say anything, the first prince doesn't seem that bad, he thinks the asshole searches for her "daughter" and helps him, but if she would say something like : I don't like him or anything like that, the prince would surely ask and maybe think over or get suspicious of the assholes actions etc. but she's just so passive and all she does is the :O face, crying and shivering

story is trash, if you want something engaging, this is not for you
if you like eye candy even if the story is trash, then this is for you

HAHAHHAHA am i the only one who finds it funny that people keep on complaining abt the fl’s face looking like this :0

The art is so pretty and the faces are hilarious! It’s true she doesn’t talk much, but the other characters are likable and make up for it. Although it’s a bit slow in the beginning, the story is finally starting to pick up the pace! Points for cuteness~

Started off fine, but 31 chapters for hardly any development to happen shows how hard it drags on. The MC hardly talks and having every character so obstinate really compounds how frustrating it is to wait.

Being abused as a child doesn't excuse you being stupid. It would just be a reason for you to lack social skills or have little trust in people. It won't turn you stupid or unable to do things or whatever the hell the protagonist can do but doesn't because they've been traumatized. The only reason the character has been abused is to let her depending on other people instead of being able to do things on her own. There is real life people that have been through worse things and are highly capable

I really don't mind the MC's personality, what I don't mind is ruining the pacing of the story then introducing new characters that doesn't progress the main story at all.

STOP MAKING CIRCLES AND START PROGRESSING TO THE MAIN OBJECTIVE

Draggy much? Pet peeve: manhwa’s that suddenly change pace in the middle of their story that serves no purpose in advancing the plot. This is why crafting the story outline, with your editor (preferably), is important. Alas, in order to maintain interest in this manhwa, I’ll put it on hold and wait for chapters to accumulate.

The story is dragged too much. I saw the chapter 35 raw. She is still in that disgusting man’s house & hasnt gone back to the duke house at all. The duke hasnt done much to bring her back.
The lack of communication between MC & the duke also bothers me. The mc doesnt talk at all which is normal considering her past life experience. The duke & all the other adults never explain her anything like why they think she’s his daughter. They never give her some assurance the she’s really the duke’s daughter.

I understand The MC's personality and think its jutified. But that doesn't make the story good whatsoever. Mc is booooooring and story is meh

I'm annoyed that most of the shit she says is in her head. Like bro do you expect things to change if you only run away?? Are you not going to speak your mind and tell people what you're thinking. I'm just really annoyed by her lack of talking, all she can seem to say is 'eh' as the prince said. I know you've been locked up and traumatized but where did the person that wanted to change her fate go??

Users who are viewing this thread