Amachin wa Jishou ♂ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Toilet ♂

Aggregator gang
I don't know why I'm still reading this but I also can't stop

Dex-chan lover
SUMMER AMACHIN! YEAH Thanks for the new chapter.
About the kanji you couldn't read, idk Japanese but it's probably something about hearing his heartbeat ?
Micah is cute? I bet, only very cute people can understand the beauty of this manga and work on it

Aggregator gang
Well congratulations on finishing your first volume as a group and thanks again for reviving this.

Group Leader
@martyg I second @kanjutbautai , pretty sure it's タツミ堪能中 which would be something like "too busy/in the middle of enjoying Tatsumi" to explain why Amachin didn't notice.

If it helps, you can search kanji like this - *能 or 能* - on jisho.org and it will show you compounds using the provided kanji at the beginning or end. Then you can browse until you see something that looks similar enough in shape/strokes and see if it fits. It's saved me a bunch of times, lol.

Dex-chan lover
It is 堪能. I hate when artists hand write kanji so small. Stopped reading the chapter just to figure it out the same way @Bainhardt did without bothering to check the comments to see if it was already figured out. Oh well, helped me learn a new word.

Double-page supporter
That Bob haircut dude is pretty cute too, he might look good cross dressed...

Users who are viewing this thread