Amachin wa Jishou ♂ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - New World ♂

THANK YOU!!!!!

P.S: If you want to add a trap manga currently on translation hiatus to the list, check Ore to Hero to Mahou Shoujo. It is completed, has 7 volumes, but translations don't finish even the first.
https://mangadex.org/title/23929/ore-to-hero-to-mahou-shoujo

Thanks for picking this up!

FYI, "Entering a new world" is a metaphor I've seen used in manga/etc for accepting crossdressing boys as a potential love interest.

Fed-Kun's army
NGL, the Hodge conjecture is pretty out there. As unsolved problems in maths go, it's certainly among the hardest, even to understand.
Kudos to mangaka for choosing something that isn't the Riemann hypothesis or P vs NP.

Edit: Though I think that saying it's a problem about algebra leaves out a lot of detail. It's probably better to say it's a problem in algebraic geometry.

Group Leader
Got a few tips for you @martyg
1) Keep comments during the chapter to a minimum unless absolutely needed. It ruins immersion and interrupts the flow of the story, so make it worth the jarring. Explaining you can't read everything on your first warning page is good enough.
2) Seek help from native Chinese friends, they can usually read scribbles.
3) Learn how to do searches by radicals. Even if you can't make out all the radicals in the kanji, just getting a couple can lead you to the correct kanji to help you translate all the small text on sites like jisho.org.
4) Make things easier on yourself and get epub raws instead of online raws, they are almost always larger images than what you can get online (making it easier to see all the characters to translate easier).

If you need help with any of this, feel free to hit me up on Discord Solistia#3058 o/

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh it's back! I really missed this, thank you!
The translation is rough but it doesn't sound like google translate so that's great!

Banned
Thank you for update. It's sad no other scans are even interested in translation (even hachimitsu who's notorious for cross dressing manga)

Unless I'm missing something and there's a rule on scanlators taking another's manga

is a Reindeer
VIP
@smolbaka I asked Hachi before I picked up the series if he was interested, he wasn't. Story just didn't do it for him

We have no rules regarding the number of groups that can work on a series at a given time

Fed-Kun's army
Really, splendid work for a first foray into JP -> EN translation. Thank you for the update, and keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this series up. The weird gay lunacy puts my tortured soul at ease.

Thanks for picking up this series. I've been starving a bit for weird, gay or yuri stories. This one reminds me of Prunus Girl, and made me hope someone keeps translating this series. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread