Amachin wa Jishou ♂ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - New World ♂

Here ''''''' some punctuation. You need it for all the conjunctions lacking them. Also read some lines out loud. There are a few tence errors, come vs came etc. Missing commas too "no, no, words".

Hard to read lines, give some upscalers a go and adjust levels and a few sharpen tools a try to bring up the contrast. there is a tool from Topaz think the right one is clean, that works in photoshop psp7 and I think gimp.
Upscale in factors of whole. EG master is 300pix wide go in steps of wholes, 300 to 600 to 900 to 1200 etc. Topaz can then clean or blend the jaggies and do more than unsharp to jump the contrast. Keep in mind that if you increase unevenly it can damage the information you are attempting to squeeze out of the limited pixels.

Typesetting, seen worse from people who have done it for years. I do suggest grouping test better.
It's a
crime to
be so
smart and
hansome
At the
same time!

Also try to breakk up long speach in a bubble, like when a person would naturaly pause. Expecially when there is room for it. Forngeneral text, stick to one font, only break this if the japanese raw changes the font. General rule is like design color, do things in three's. 1 font for spoken 1 for thought 1 for exclamation. SFX does not count. Also stick to extreamly legable fonts. Seen a lot of newer groups (well anything not older than 5to10yrs) using some really poor fonts or making them way too small where it is barely readable because there are not enough pixels. Some of you ed notes come close. As mentioned keep ed notes down best to * the word with a number and place it in a postscript notes page.

Anyhow have fun and thanks for the work and I hope some of this is helpful.
Ex-editor/retoucher, pretty much taking raws and putting messy translation into the bubbles.

Double-page supporter
That's my reaction why i learn astolfo true gender

Not bad translate for your first time. ^~^ Keep up the good work, you'll get very good overtime.

can you keep the usual phrase from Amachin?
that "he got hard" or something instead of "boner"

Fed-Kun's army
@usousagi

Here ''''''' some punctuation. You need it for all the conjunctions lacking them. Also read some lines out loud. There are a few tence errors, come vs came etc. Missing commas too "no, no, words".

Hard to read lines, give some upscalers a go and adjust levels and a few sharpen tools a try to bring up the contrast. there is a tool from Topaz think the right one is clean, that works in photoshop psp7 and I think gimp.
Upscale in factors of whole. EG master is 300pix wide go in steps of wholes, 300 to 600 to 900 to 1200 etc. Topaz can then clean or blend the jaggies and do more than unsharp to jump the contrast. Keep in mind that if you increase unevenly it can damage the information you are attempting to squeeze out of the limited pixels.

Typesetting, seen worse from people who have done it for years. I do suggest grouping test better.
It's a
crime to
be so
smart and
hansome
At the
same time!
Also try to breakk up long speach in a bubble, like when a person would naturaly pause. Expecially when there is room for it. Forngeneral text, stick to one font, only break this if the japanese raw changes the font. General rule is like design color, do things in three's. 1 font for spoken 1 for thought 1 for exclamation. SFX does not count. Also stick to extreamly legable fonts. Seen a lot of newer groups (well anything not older than 5to10yrs) using some really poor fonts or making them way too small where it is barely readable because there are not enough pixels. Some of you ed notes come close. As mentioned keep ed notes down best to * the word with a number and place it in a postscript notes page.

Anyhow have fun and thanks for the work and I hope some of this is helpful.
Ex-editor/retoucher, pretty much taking raws and putting messy translation into the bubbles.

OOF
That moment you criticize someones grammar and total flub it with spelling errors yourself.

Let's see...you misspelled:
Tense
Handsome
Break
For General
Speech
Japanese (capitalization is important too)
Especially
Naturally
Extremely
Legible
5 to 10 yrs (years)

This is doubly worse seeing that this very forum has a built-in spell checker.
Don't quit your day job!
😭

Aggregator gang
I have been hoping they would find a H-scene which they would joke about recreating aswell. Afterall, most dating sims are also eroges.

@gcodori
Excuse me for typos when posting on a phone and not verifying my typos. It does not invalidate the puncuation issues mentioned and suggestions made. My post was made to help the group improve.
Built in spellchecker, might work on your end. All I see is basic editing shortcuts here. I doubt what you see is the sites software but your client's.

Users who are viewing this thread