Amachin wa Jishou ♂ - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - Otokonoko Day Off ♂

Dex-chan lover
great stuff, thanks for the chapter.

actually, seeing them side by side, i really notice how it's the same artist. wild

Dex-chan lover
Little sad in this universe Luna's bf is, at least seemingly, not supportive.

But then again maybe its a misunderstanding, maybe he was initially thinking it was just Luna joking but wasnt given the chance to show he would be supportive if he was told it was serious.

In the other series he was initially just slightly confused but got over it pretty fast(because of the cuteness).

Dex-chan lover
It was extraordinarily out of character for Amachin to not get an erection at the sight of Tatsumi's new clothes. I feel cheated.
I assume he was focused on research for work purposes rather than for academic purposes.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta give the boys credit, they don't try to force anything particularly cute on Tatsumi, but he does rock what they gave him pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, so in this world the childhood friend was unsupportive of Luna's crossdressing?
Story wise, it's nice to see a major deviation of someone's actions from just 1 reaction. Most of us know what happens if Luna's childhood friend was supportive. Maybe it'll all be a misunderstanding?
From the looks of the message at the end, childhood friend still keeps in touch at least.

12 chapters to go btw.
Thanks for the TL btw.

Dex-chan lover
For a second I was like 'Wait, what are they doing in the bathroom together?' but then I remembered that they're all guys.

Users who are viewing this thread