Amachin wa Jishou ♂

Group Leader
@softbryan i didn't drop trap heroine, the people who TLd it before picked it back up again, idk whether they still do it but im not going back to that series

Double-page supporter
THAT WAS .... SO CASUAL

yeah, im a man. i have a pp. still techincally a shoujo

@martyg yo, thank you so much for translating this absurd-slash-cute series. We appreciate your hard work, mate. Really.

But, because of it now we must ask you, are you okay man? It's been a month we didn't see you in here. Bringing us joy that we call an "update".

KZ6

If anyone is interested in reading ahead the raw is on ch.32 already, so if you have any basic Japanese knowledge you should be able to read it

Group Leader
@refki this means much to me, i'm really sorry for taking so long, the next chapter will be up by the end of this month, i promise!

Dex-chan lover
These chapters need to be reupload since that are a lot of pages mixed up from other chpaters

Aggregator gang
I'm still sad that translated chapters with this are literally just half the amount of chapters this manga already has.

Glorious. A masterpiece with no equal. God bless the scanlation groups who gave us the chapters we have now. We shall watch your careers with great interest.

Users who are viewing this thread