Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi - Ch. 98 - Three Paths Forward (6)

Group Leader
And here's Chapter 98!
I should release Chapters 99 and 100 tomorrow (at least, I hope so), so we'll be up to date in a week!

Other things to mention, I followed your recommendations and changed "shrine maiden" to "miko," and "sanctuary" to "shrine" in the previous chapters, and I'll keep that for the upcoming ones.

I've opened a discord where you can discuss the new chapters and get early updates on releases, but also where you can give me your feedback and suggestions for improvements for the next chapters.

Thank you all for your feedback and for continuing to read! Enjoy the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
this manga is starting to bore me, authors way of developing the story uses too much outside interferance, we dont even know much about main cast s backstories depite hitting 100 s in chapters
edit : not to mention the side characters are the same ...
and it might be just me but I feel like most of the problems we saw are still not solved, in other series the more time goes on and the more they bond and more things they overcome, we see how their characters changed etc, I m not saying this doesnt have that but it feels very weak imo
thanks for translation btw

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm getting quite annoyed with the way Naito is choosing to follow Yae's plotline. This arc feels so late, it's like fitting a square peg into a round hole because he had this idea on the backburner and now is just forcing it in since it's burnt already

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting quite annoyed with the way Naito is choosing to follow Yae's plotline. This arc feels so late, it's like fitting a square peg into a round hole because he had this idea on the backburner and now is just forcing it in since it's burnt already
The only reason the arc feels late is cause the series shifted to a major arc every 2 volumes and the other sisters + the childhood friend got an arc so it's been ~6 volumes since Yae's last arc. This is basically her 2nd arc meaning this plot development is actually reasonably timed.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is confirmation she is the main girl because he won't let her be alone or this is the lead up multiple paths like koi to use did.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta save best girl! I really wonder how the author does the end. Will we actually get one girl winning or do we get different matchmaking fates where each girl is the winner in one of them?

Users who are viewing this thread