Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi (Oneshot) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Whelp... bouncing big sister is the way, but knowing that tsunderes always win, we already know who's the chosen one at the end.
Wont create big expectations for this one, but ill still read it i guess.

Group Leader
Tsunderebros winning once again. We are unstoppable

Kinda like Temple but the guy is super anti-religious instead of religious. Looks interesting though

...God, i don't usually complain about this but this has to be the most lazy generic romcom story i've seen in a while.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay i take it back. I want this to be serialized into a series. as generic as it is. I wanna see Ituski win in this series.

Group Leader
Yeah, I can see why Negi would recommend this manga. It's literally Toubun minus two girls.

The MC sounds like a shitty fifteen year old atheist you'd find in r/atheist or atheism, I can't remember.

The salt gag was just way too overused.

Also, 3 ecchi cliche scenarios in a single chapter, very original.

The pacing is just hella whack for a one shot.

If I was an editor, I'd have told Negi whatever the author's name is to make the MC be polite, but have his anger be really deep inside of him, waiting to blow up when one of the girls do something religious or something.

The plot is salvageable, but it'll probably end up being a manga that'll get axed in 4 volumes or last for 20, no in between.

Ah yes the loli, tsundere and the onee-san
everyone has seen this before

Dang the art is so good

If the oneshot had a little more development
I'm sold

Serialization? there's possibilities that it might be good so yeah im down

WTF!! I can hear Itsuki's voice on Yuna, Nino on Asahi and a mix voice of Ichika and Yotsuba on Yae.

This look like basically "Temple" but shinto version. Let't pray that we has enough ppl with miko fetish out there to make this become serialize. Or else i will be very sad.
Also the art style somewhat remind me of gotobun which is very nice to see. So pls serialize.

Users who are viewing this thread