Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - A daytime mirage, Worlds

Dex-chan lover
YOOO WE FGO PLOT NOW
I am willing to bet the author is an avid FGO player, they said way too many terms from the game's story to just be a coincidence, FGO is a big deal in Japan, it would not be surprising if the author had inspirations from it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Not gonna lie but even though the story has been off the rail to the plot, which in opinion steered really well for it to evolve, I keep getting pulled into knowing more about the world and fate than Uryuu and his destiny. All I can say is this genuinely is superior than Quintessential Quintuplets.

Also, I notice Yomiko drawing a fox, a rabbit, a deer and a tortoise. I think this maybe a hint to the next god that reveal with her holding onto the rabbit mask. Kuragami is a deer. The fox-masked is the one always playing with Uryuu and now Yomiko has a rabbit mask. So I'm guessing her drawing a tortoise there could be hinting the next god to appear.

Dex-chan lover
multiverse harem? what?

8198accc86b140a43769137fd2b0328a7d80e1fdd37c59a3ac78c531cac5335a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like this is an excuse for the author to pull the whole 'Oh, he gets together with each of them in a different universe' so they can milk out a ton of extra chapters when harem end or no end are the only real options.

Maybe I still have PTSD from some certain other harem manga. :bleh:

Users who are viewing this thread