Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - A wondrous night

Dex-chan lover
The middle panel of page 12 used "Peace" instead of "Piece" when the guy was thanking the artist for her work lol

As always though, thanks for the chapter, you people are doing great work with all the series you translate for everyone.

But yeah, I was gonna say, Uryuu's academic bs ain't gonna fly at an art exhibit unless you're purposely trying to come off like one of those pretentious "arteests" lmfao

Gotta feel that shit with instinct and emotion than your brain. Make what you feel and think of the reason for it after, when people demand the "hidden meaning" or some shit.

Plus the black painting about nothing representing nothing was pretty much what Yae interpreted. Even sensitive artistic types wouldn't run around blabbing about how vulnerable and sad they feel when they're putting a piece up for sale. That kinda talk is more for the art school parties when they wanna try to get laid by seeming sensitive yet deep.

When you're trying to sell pieces, you let the buyer come up with their own interpretation and play along until their check clears lmfao

That being said, it's always nice seeing Yae in an artistic setting. We barely see much of her doing what she's good at, and only ever the airhead side of her character, even though we get Yuna at school and Asahi running track or playing sports just as often as we see Yuna's tsundere food vacuum and Asahi's playful teasing imouto with an inferiority complex about her sisters.. "growth" chapters lol

Banned
YA ALLAH I WANT TO BE IN A WHOLESOME RELATIONSHIP AS WELL. I DO NOT WANT TO BE ALONE.
I should stopped reading this kind of manga that reminds me I am still single and almost a wizard. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
when it's Asahi's turn, all three are on the cover
when it's Yuna's turn, Asahi and Yae are on the cover
when it's Yae's turn, Yuna and Asahi are on the cover

aaargh.. the first one should be one the last

YA ALLAH I WANT TO BE IN A WHOLESOME RELATIONSHIP AS WELL. I DO NOT WANT TO BE ALONE.
I should stopped reading this kind of manga that reminds me I am still single and almost a wizard. :fml:
It's over.:fml:

Dex-chan lover
Always happy to get a Yae chapter. She's clearly the best girl to me. I really hope she wins since to me it feels like she's the most compatible with Uryu. They also share past memories together.
On the other hand, I should know childhood/Onee san girls barely win but I won't give up my hope. At the very least give me a multiple ending where all girls win.

Dex-chan lover
The middle panel of page 12 used "Peace" instead of "Piece" when the guy was thanking the artist for her work lol

As always though, thanks for the chapter, you people are doing great work with all the series you translate for everyone.

But yeah, I was gonna say, Uryuu's academic bs ain't gonna fly at an art exhibit unless you're purposely trying to come off like one of those pretentious "arteests" lmfao

Gotta feel that shit with instinct and emotion than your brain. Make what you feel and think of the reason for it after, when people demand the "hidden meaning" or some shit.

Plus the black painting about nothing representing nothing was pretty much what Yae interpreted. Even sensitive artistic types wouldn't run around blabbing about how vulnerable and sad they feel when they're putting a piece up for sale. That kinda talk is more for the art school parties when they wanna try to get laid by seeming sensitive yet deep.

When you're trying to sell pieces, you let the buyer come up with their own interpretation and play along until their check clears lmfao

That being said, it's always nice seeing Yae in an artistic setting. We barely see much of her doing what she's good at, and only ever the airhead side of her character, even though we get Yuna at school and Asahi running track or playing sports just as often as we see Yuna's tsundere food vacuum and Asahi's playful teasing imouto with an inferiority complex about her sisters.. "growth" chapters lol
I have a feeling it's a lot harder to portray Yae truly being Yae. She is a care free genius that spent her time as a kid being told she had to do things. Had to master so many different things and get married. Life to her was nothing but a prison. Until she met Uryuu that black painting was her life. He freed her from all of that and she figured out that life was about doing the things that make you happy.

So if Yae is happy and smiling, that is Yae being Yae, whatever she is doing in that moment is the most important thing in the world to her.

Second only to her sisters and Uryuu

Dex-chan lover
Always happy to get a Yae chapter. She's clearly the best girl to me. I really hope she wins since to me it feels like she's the most compatible with Uryu. They also share past memories together.
On the other hand, I should know childhood/Onee san girls barely win but I won't give up my hope. At the very least give me a multiple ending where all girls win.
Childhood friends and Onee-san's are my weakness I love when they are the same person.

Assuming the flash forward wasn't a trick they will all be with Uryuu at the end so you don't have to worry. Unless they are going to pull some multiverse crap where he marries a different sister in each universe.

Users who are viewing this thread