Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - Evening's Course

Group Leader
Hello everyone, translator here

I'm not as good as the old team and I'm translating the manga from French, and I know that translating a translation isn't always the best thing to do. I'm confident in my English but I'm not perfect, so if you see a mistake please let me know! Likewise, if something isn't consistent with the old team (whether it's a name, a place, etc.), please let me know.

I don't know if I'll do the next chapters, as YamiTenshi no Fansub (a Spanish team) has already done them and released them on cubari (SPOILER) up to chapter 99 (the last one available). I realized this after finishing the chapter... If you want me to do the sequel, don't hesitate to let me know!

TL;DR: I'm not as good as the old team, I don't know if I'll do the other chapters (feel free to tell me if you want me to do them) since another team has already done them and if something looks weird or there's a mistake, please let me know!

Dex-chan lover

I'm not as good as the old team and I'm translating the manga from French, and I know that translating a translation isn't always the best thing to do. I'm confident in my English but I'm not perfect, so if you see a mistake please let me know! Likewise, if something isn't consistent with the old team (whether it's a name, a place, etc.), please let me know.

I don't know if I'll do the next chapters, as YamiTenshi no Fansub (a Spanish team) has already done them and released them on cubari (SPOILER) up to chapter 99 (the last one available). I realized this after finishing the chapter... If you want me to do the sequel, don't hesitate to let me know!

TL;DR: I'm not as good as the old team, I don't know if I'll do the other chapters (feel free to tell me if you want me to do them) since another team has already done them and if something looks weird or there's a mistake, please let me know!
thanks for the hard work, and I didn't found any problems, so really happy to get this series again :DD

Appreciate the translation, even thought I'm up to date using other pages I totally prefer reading it here.

thank you for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for doing this. though i can imagine mangadex taking it down since there's an official english publisher.

Dex-chan lover

It's okay, as long as you have put in the effort in TLing, we are thankful. Thank u so much for picking this series up

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter.

It doesn't matter. All I want is this series to be translated in English. I just worried that my fav manga hasn't translated yet, but you are a lifesaver 😊

Double-page supporter
thanks for doing this. though i can imagine mangadex taking it down since there's an official english publisher.

I think MD only takes manga down when it's more globally available (like Mangaplus). Some other works available on KManga are still being translated and uploaded here without issue.

Users who are viewing this thread