Amai-san wa Tsumetakute Amai - Ch. 18

Supporter
Isn't she like 18 allready? In older times...
She's a first-year, so probably sixteen. He's a new arrival at uni, so 18 or 19, 20 as an outlier if he was a ronin. Not particularly problematic for non-crazy people.

Dex-chan lover
If the bath scene is anything to go on, she's fully aware. And the way they both flush lightly at the thought of her staying longer than necessary, each is aware that the other is aware.

Which leads to all kinds of fun possibilities.
I don't think she's fully aware that she is in love with him - she's pretty dense about that overall and she's probably never experienced love. I think that moment of realization will be its own moment in the manga - and will be followed by those amazing moments where she's conscious of him 'in that way' and is actually embarrassed to do certain things (like ask to stay over or take a shower). For now I think she's aware that he's a good guy and wants to continue being around him. But I guess we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
yep. I am reading the comments to at least check the MC age. If he have 17~18 (as in, he started the college this year) I can keep reading.
We don't know her age for sure yet. But she is on the 1-2 class, so...
Reading the manga ahould answer your question....

Dex-chan lover
OK, but the author is kind of avoiding the issue that Amai's hot water heater is broken, and who's going to be the one responsible for it?
While everyone else gets sidetracked about how old Amai is, you're out here asking the real questions.

Dex-chan lover
She's a first-year, so probably sixteen. He's a new arrival at uni, so 18 or 19, 20 as an outlier if he was a ronin. Not particularly problematic for non-crazy people.
Or teenagers who can't separate "I wouldn't do that" from "one shouldn't do that".

Dex-chan lover
What the hell are you talking about? In older times people would get married as early as 12-14.
Only if you were aristocracy or something like that.
Normal people married later. Mostly due to ensure economic stability of union and probably some other things I am forgetting.

Dex-chan lover
Only if you were aristocracy or something like that.
Normal people married later. Mostly due to ensure economic stability of union and probably some other things I am forgetting.
Literally not true. People died much earlier long ago, so at the very least for women, it was common to be married by 16, and oftentimes to older men.

Group Leader
only on reddit and certain parts of america
they're more or less the same age, she's in high school and he's a freshman in college
yep. I am reading the comments to at least check the MC age. If he have 17~18 (as in, he started the college this year) I can keep reading.
We don't know her age for sure yet. But she is on the 1-2 class, so...
She's a freshman in highschool apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread