Amai-san wa Tsumetakute Amai - Ch. 18

Group Leader
IMHO the "towel scene" was unnecessary, the whole chapter was cute and comfy without it.
I think people forget that Amai-san is a natural airhead. It's been mentioned and shown several times in the series so far. Most likely just forgot to put on clothes immediately since that's not what she does at home. It fits her character and isn't really trying to be fanservice.

Group Leader
OK, but the author is kind of avoiding the issue that Amai's hot water heater is broken, and who's going to be the one responsible for it?
They live in apartments, which means that the apartment manager is responsible for calling a technician and getting it fixed. They'll contact him/her in the morning and get that all set out.

Dex-chan lover
Yo. Isn't amai underage? :thonk:

๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ‘ฎ
yep. I am reading the comments to at least check the MC age. If he have 17~18 (as in, he started the college this year) I can keep reading.
We don't know her age for sure yet. But she is on the 1-2 class, so...

Dex-chan lover
Yo. Isn't amai underage? :thonk:

๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ‘ฎ
No shit? Its literally about a man, a whole bunch of confectionary(or candy if you wanna be crass about it) and inviting Amai into his room. Someone didn't tell Amai to not accept candy from a stranger. I have been wanting to crack a joke about the whole candy/cookie thing but have zero idea on how to do it.

Supporter
G1dY3u8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Don't get your hopes up. She's only there for the hot cocoa. No hot coffee. This time.

It fits her character and isn't really trying to be fanservice.
Those aren't mutually exclusive. Though character-fitting fanservice is best fanservice, rather than trying to fit it with a sledgehammer. Although if you use a wrecking ball like in To Love-Ru it wraps around to comedy.

If he have 17~18 (as in, he started the college this year) I can keep reading.
We don't know her age for sure yet. But she is on the 1-2 class, so...
The difference between them isn't likely huge. He had recently moved in at the beginning of the manga to study, so the assumption is that he's first year college/uni.

Dex-chan lover
Don't get your hopes up. She's only there for the hot cocoa. No hot coffee. This time.

Those aren't mutually exclusive. Though character-fitting fanservice is best fanservice, rather than trying to fit it with a sledgehammer. Although if you use a wrecking ball like in To Love-Ru it wraps around to comedy.

The difference between them isn't likely huge. He had recently moved in at the beginning of the manga to study, so the assumption is that he's first year college/uni.
yeah, that's what I really hope. But I don't want to be surprised lol

Users who are viewing this thread