Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 101 - Two Sides of a Stage

Ah yes, the burning art of breast manipulation. If I didn't know any better, I say he's using Hamon.

Double-page supporter
Two updates, how generous!

Edo's basically turning into a mutant who's power is "orgasm with a touch" now. Or, as veneficae mentioned, a user of Hamon/Spin.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thank you for this double release, it was excellent.

On another note, Edo's really going all-in on this stuff. Not to mention that he seems to be doing some interesting stuff with his chakra, hahaha.

Word travels fast about Edo's magic fingers, doesn't it? Looks like the Parisian modeling world is a tightly-knit one.

I'm not sure what Monika meant by calling Edo a "Warhol boy", unless she was dismissing his fame among the other models as a fleeting thing in reference to Andy Warhol's words, "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for fifteen minutes."

By the way, Edo preparing to kiss Louis to show his gratitude reminds me of that scene in the movie Notting Hill where a Japanese businessman kisses the man at the hotel front desk, thinking it's a way of showing thanks in the West.

Thanks for the double release!

jak

Contributor
Such an innocent and weird guy. I love this series.

Dex-chan lover
Whooaa so much knowledge!
Now i see why custom bra are so expensive even with common materials.
Thank you so much!

lol with the way his hands light up, Edo is turning into some sorcerer corrupting all the women with his magic hands.

So excited to see a double chapter drop! A great way to start a Monday.

Edo turning into his super saiyan form showing he’s not holding back!

Dex-chan lover
"plus" sized models are not good, either, though, just like how the "Twiggy" style stick-thin supermodel look isn't good. Natural looks, the area between the two, are what should be used.

I sat out for a couple chapters and i have to say, catching up was glorious. Edos mothers preference, "the truth", Edos reaction in the shop... And now we are going full super hands, its amazing!
Glad to see youre still on it as well SG and crew, Im sure having a good time with this manga.

Group Leader
@DjAlexDubCheck The best way to win, is to know your foe before you go into battle.

@veneficae Dice gods have chosen you, may I use your comment?

@biznizz I wouldn't call him a mutant but we kind of figured he made women orgasm if they are sexually starved. Oh wait, that means that underage girl is very sexually active. Ouch. Life is hard in France.

@BanditHadron You are welcome. When it comes to Edo, I learned it's best to find out that there is no limit when it comes to his passion.

@Assam My guess is the latter. She's really jaded. You are welcome. Look forward to the next one.

@jak But wait, there's more!

@Lusiphur_Malache I don't stress myself too much. Thankfully I'm getting help with that and getting advice on how to handle it. Coloring books for 15 minutes take away MOST of the stress. Good thing they are nude ones. ^.^

@student4444 She is extremely strong for how much she puts up with when it comes to Edo. I'm not sure if that's worshiping or admiration.

@Ren-chan You are welcome. Thank you for commenting.

@Tiny-Timm When in Rome, Bang Caligula.

@sinfika You are welcome. The proofreaders are doing the heavy lifting on this chapter.

@moel Most custom bras are extremely expensive considering how much they have to be adjusted to an ever-changing body. To make a bra that could adjust to fit a woman all the time for months is considered the most sought after in the designers' world. Also, making said bra cute.

@Pinealoupe You never know how scary hands can be. It's the person using them that makes hands dangerous.

@Tbird90677 You never know how much power Edo has. Hell, I don't even know. And I just finished chapter 102.

@Amariithynar I see your logic behind it since the spectrum between the two is what most of the buyers are but I prefer all the spectrums when it comes to examples.

@Missingno_force I'm having a blast. There are times that I need to stop myself from slacking off but EVERYONE should know that I'm lazy. Thanks for reading and look forward to the rest of this arc. It's going to fucking wild!

Group Leader
@Amariithynar I guess everything from a little extra weight with curves to Tess. But my personal taste limits to her size. Any bigger and my mind checks out with a big no.

Users who are viewing this thread