Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 101 - Two Sides of a Stage

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian If your tastes run to Tess... okay, but there's no way you can say that she's at a healthy weight, so why support models in such a size? Have you seen any of her un-airbrushed/photoshopped pictures? She is morbidly obese in every sense of the term.

the trouble with modelling is the "standard" is still very skinny which forces the healthy, curvy 'normal' body types to be classified as "plus size" and jammed in with the models who honestly look, at the minimum, (borderline) obese. Honestly, i think to fix the whole clusterfuck you'd have to rebuild the fashion/modelling industry from scratch after demolishing the existing one completely.
Never mind the fact that half of fashion shows seem to exhibit stuff so absurd and ridiculous that i doubt they're actually made for sale except maybe to the stupidly rich

the trouble with modelling is the "standard" is still very skinny which forces the healthy, curvy 'normal' body types to be classified as "plus size" and jammed in with the models who honestly look, at the minimum, (borderline) obese. Honestly, i think to fix the whole clusterfuck you'd have to rebuild the fashion/modelling industry from scratch after demolishing the existing one completely.
Never mind the fact that half of fashion shows seem to exhibit stuff so absurd and ridiculous that i doubt they're actually made for sale except maybe to the stupidly rich

@Amariithynar oh dear lord, i googled the name you and saint mentioned. i have to agree with you, that is very obese. a little bit of extra weigh is fine but.... being a walking, jiggling blob is never healthy.

Dex-chan lover
@Sabruness It probably didn't do proper justice either, because basically everything out there of her is massively airbrushed and photoshopped; she's even fatter than her photos show.

Users who are viewing this thread