Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 102 - Restored Beauty

Thanks for the new chapter, @saintguardian!

Edo's got some impressive situational awareness when it comes to protecting his beloved lingerie. Too bad the feelings of the women who wear them remain his blind spot. It also looks like he spotted something familiar about Sirius. Either that, or he's checking her breasts out to make sure they aren't implants.

Sirius is right, though; those other models are behaving extremely unprofessionally for a live fashion show. I'm not sure if that man is the show director -- or worse, the actual designer -- but I wouldn't blame him if he were to refuse to recommend using those models again for future engagements.

Incidentally, I don't think the mangaka actually hates kids; I was under the impression that the boy is an orphan, and thus has no one to raise him properly. Then again, I don't see how an orphan could acquire an outfit as nice as the one he's wearing, unless he used the money he made from his previous heists... or is a member of an organized crime group.

Looking forward to how this turns out!

Dex-chan lover
A common anecdote told in child development classes, is that babies adopted from orphanages don't cry.

They don't cry because there is no mom or dad to take care of their needs, to soothe them and give them love at the orphanage. There's usually too many for the staff to took care of all of them.

And so they grow up with that imprinted in them; no one will come for me even if I cry for help.

Though i guess we'll see if this kid gets used for more than a buttmonkey.

That laptop on the cover page is an Apple PowerBook Duo 280c. I have one. They were expensive, top of the line. There was a docking station that gave it the features of a desktop. The duo would insert just like a VCR tape, including the motorized feeder. If Batman got a laptop, it would be a PowerBook Duo.

Dex-chan lover
I really can't blame the girls, it was like power tools on the floor, all yours to take, I'd run wild and ignore my dignity...

Also thanks for the release!

Dex-chan lover
No, I have not read ahead, @saintguardian
Buuuttt....
I'm not gonna be surprised AT ALL if "Sirius" starts scolding that kid due to her actually being "Adele."
Because that would totally be in line with the rest of this manga.
Also, Edo-San would totally know her just ny looking at her measurements.
And if it’s not her, he is totally about to rush the stage and feel her up.
For science.
Or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for your work, as usual!

Sidenote, I agree with @Seraphus that Sirius is probably Adele. It'd fit way too well, though I hope the author throws us a few curve balls with that one.

And indeed, those models were behaving like hyenas fighting over some prey. Extremely unprofessional; that sort of thing could ruin their careers.

Thanks for another great update.

Edo and his other worldly hands. It’s amusing to see professionals act like children when they really want something.

Money on Edo feeling up some of these models live on stage? I'll bet $1

w.o.w. throwing a kid around 40-60 lbs single handedly! what kind of training regime he did? OPM style?

The magic hands that can make people wet and slam them on the deck.

Group Leader
@Assam Dice gods have chosen you. May I use your comment?

@SunSun My gut feeling tells me that the kid is going down an ugly path if he doesn't get a great lesson taught. Either drug addiction or wrong end of a gun. I did not know that kids in orphanages didn't cry. Really sad if you think about it but says a lot about them.

@pizzaguy I actually got a laptop that is kind of like that. Did not know that this existed before then. Thanks a lot for sharing.

@moel I can't either since this thing has made an "older" model look so young and beautiful. Models figuratively kill for such things.

@Seraphus I guess we will see if Sirius is Adele next chapter. I'm only on page 191 out of 201 so we will see what happens?

@BanditHadron My only thing with the manga is the sense of humor behind everything. Or maybe the mangaka fancies themselves as a mystery person now. :p I guess we will see what happens if they decide to quit the french model association.

@Tbird90677 The funniest thing is, that is probably the most true to life I have seen this manga thus far.

@Pinealoupe I can't take that bet because I edit it. A very interesting idea but we will see how things go.

@theowww 100 pushups, 100 situps, and 100 pullups with 100 km run.

@n3p1c1 I wonder how it works with knives and cooking.

@Cesarean-Pizza Agreed, I hope they get something done with the kid sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread