Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - Tokyo Shock!

Group Leader
@Cloneable This made me laugh more than it should. Don't worry, I'll be dropping some manga here soon so I can go back to being lazy. And your comment will be counted on the dice roll.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thank you for the excellent work.

You know, from the reactions and inability to get a call through, I almost thought the company went under somehow. Also, a vote of no confidence on the chairman who, so far, has been making them WAY more money than they were before due to finding new talent? I bet the new management is going to drive things into the ground.

Sounds extremely like an IRL corporation.

Wasn’t expecting a double chapter but thanks!
I smell shenanigans though I’m not sure how this will be resolved. Boy that new chairman is sleezy af.

Well should have seen the corporate drama coming but surprised how quickly it happened.

Group Leader
@BanditHadron Your welcome. Glad to see you enjoyed it. I have a gut feeling that the CEO let this happened so he can see if his replacement will run with it or into the ground. I can't forsee the CEO let the company go without a huge fight. I'm pretty sure it's going to get ugly in the future.

@Tbird90677 Glad to be of service. I had chapter 108 sitting in the back while I waited for chapter 107. With Amai Seikatsu, always expect shenanigans. Especially after that chainsaw chapter.

@Pinealoupe Nobody expects the Corporate Inquisition!

@Seraphus https://tenor.com/view/knowmore-gif-9636468

Users who are viewing this thread