Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 112 - Production Start

Group Leader
Apologies for the late post. Had family emergency appear for one of the proofreaders.

Hrm. Personally, I'm not a fan of the colored pages, but I adore this manga so it's not going to turn me off, despite how much my eyes will end up hating me.

THANKS for the chapter, I also dislike the color chapters. Interesting to see a few pages as a novelty, but I prefer the b+w ink and tone presentation.

seeing obese crt monitor sitting on top of a lay down desktop pc, plus old windows style make me feel nostalgic. this manga like a time capsule, bring pieces of random memories back.

edit:
i forgot, thx for the chapter!

Whoaaaaa colored version!!!
I am more used to b/w but hey, can't complain.
I can also just make my phone screen bedtime mode (black and white) and I can see it in monochrome LOL

😀@saintguardian, Thanks for the new chapter
Thanks for this colored version
Thanks for let know this serie have more chapters
stay safe, stay healthy
Have a good day my friend
😀

Double-page supporter
Wonder what those messages were about? Probably the former Pixy owners sending them legal notices to cease production, or surrender the supermodel contracts.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Thanks for another great update! Really enjoyed the color pages.

Edo handled the older ladies a lot better than I expected.

Can’t wait to see what happens next on another thrilling chapter in the underwear wars.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Wow, colour! Thanks for the excellent work. I'm fine for either colour or black-and-white.

That aside, this chapter just made me happy. No need to rehash what I've already said - this just made me happy, though the cliffhanger is ominous.

EDIT: Oh, and dice gods permission, if it happens.

Color looks great and since it is limited I think you should use the color chapters until you run out.

Dex-chan lover
Whoaa the sexiness feels different, not bad.
Thank you for the hard works!

Group Leader
@3DrealBF You are welcome, thank you for posting.

@sinfika Dice gods have chosen you. May I use your comment?

@Guytsu Hopefully it's not too bad for you. I will be putting up a poll here for the next chapter and let the masses decide.

@beritbunny You are welcome. I figured it would be a treat because seeing the girls and underwear in color is my kind of perverted treat.

@Tiny-Timm "More at 10" Yeah, that's something I figured would happen.

@theowww You are welcome, thanks for reading. For us old perverts who grew up on this technology, it's something that shows how far we've gone.

@iceaco Lol, did not know that. Well, I'm putting up a poll to let people voice their opinions.

@BirohVlad You are welcome, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, we have TONS of chapters and we haven't gotten halfway through yet. The color goes to 183 and that isn't halfway through. Which is just season one. Yeesh.

@onepunchman thank you and you are welcome. I know that it goes up to 183 but unsure if the masses will like it. I will be doing another poll.

@biznizz You shall see in the next chapter. And expect a whipping change of pace.

@Tbird90677 Thank you, look forward to the next chapter. I think the way he handled the older ladies is thanks to Yumika's hard work. She has been an angel to Edo.

@BanditHadron You are welcome. I saw where I messed up but I'm not gonna stress about it. I just need to get faster so I can spend time fixing that stuff. The next one is an even bigger cliff hanger. Kind of kinky too. And thank you for reminding me. You did not luck out this time.

@Pinealoupe Thank you and thank the raw provider. That's the plan but complaints above are making me put up a poll.

@moel You are welcome and thank you. The difference is a boost to test my drawing skills but it's thankfully not as hard as black and white.

@GorfZaplen Apologies. That is what I have been reading so I put up a poll so people can voice their opinions.

Double-page supporter
@saintguardian

"And expect a whipping change of pace."

I'll fully expect this arc leading to a martial arts tournament where Edo has to face the World's Most Talented Fashion Designers.

Users who are viewing this thread