Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 115 - General Meeting

@saintguardian thank you for the chapter
i think the worker buys the other shares that is on the market, it showed on their faces

don't loathe LLC, it's true that majority shares control the LLC, but they only control where a LLC is headed.
my understanding of LLC:
*shareholders control where a LLC is headed i.e what business will LLC do, elect board members
*board members control how a LLC does its purpose i.e management

there are regulation so that a LLC won't get bankrupt because of a mismanagement,
the state won't let that happen, this involve unemployment.

if a board member is involved with the LLC bankruptcy,
i'm sure he/she won't be elected to be a board member in another LLC,
there a rules for this even though there aren't any rules for this,
he/she can't be elected coz of:
1. shareholders won't elect him/her
2. clients won't get near the LLC (no business)

if they do get elected, it is coz of they own a close LLC, with certain amount of capital
don't forget clients almost always check their partner board member

@sinfika

I think Edo will buy the shares since he have so much money and nothing to spend, and the worker are the ones that suggest it to him

Wait, wait, hold the phone. If Pixy is a public company, there's absolutely no bleedin' way that the chairman could lose the vote with 47% of the shares. Because that would mean minimum 95% turnout, and probably higher than that given that some shares are bound to vote against the merger plan on their own. That is HIGHLY implausible.

Double-page supporter
@Whatev Yes, author has probably never heard of blocking minority, since mergers and liquidations usually require a qualified majority of two thirds or 75%. But hey, it makes for a good story.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thank you for the excellent work, as always. Permission for dice gods if it happens.

As @Whatev and @Ruhrpottpatriot said below, 47% is actually a rather incredible number of shares - they can reasonably block a merger with what they have, though that's only if the author knows what they can do a less-than-majority share. What I find most unreasonable about this chapter, is what saint said in the post-chapter credits - that the people who run large corporations can and sometimes DO just completely ruin a company, suck it dry, then move on to the next one by jumping ship before the damage they've dealt becomes apparent. It's absolutely disgusting, and the people who do it deserve severe jailtime.

Ah, another thrilling chapter! Thanks for the update.

Chairman’s harem is gonna pull something out of left field. Can’t wait to see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting the talk with the female employees on page 6 is gonna wind up saving them

Group Leader
@DjAlexDubCheck Lol, wow. Well, it's going to get even more interesting. The arc is about over and the next one rears its ugly head in the next chapter.

@sinfika I loathe LLC because I have heard too many horror stories along with my own experience of horror stories. I have joined companies that have treated their employees as a cog in the machine and easily replaceable. In fact, only TWO companies out of my hundreds of jobs have I ever felt like I was worth something. That's why I hold NO love for the way the son is handling the whole thing. Thanks for the information. I understand that the clients keep a close "eye" on their investments but if the client only cares about the bottom line and NOT the people who run it, then they are just as bad.

@Vroze He does have a lot of money. Maybe the chairman was thinking of that when he was paying him so much.

@student4444 But wait, there's more!

@Tiny-Timm That would be the comical thing to do.

@Whatev We also have to go off of what it was like in the '90s AND what the mangaka understands what an LLC is. So this is plausible in his/her mindset and for comedy!

@Ruhrpottpatriot Yeah, we have to go by what the mangaka has understood what is going on. A good story isn't always 100% true. Take Edo's hands for example.

@BanditHadron Thank you for doing that and sadly, you didn't get chosen. I have quit out of companies that have had this happen to them. I'm not going to name any companies so I don't give away my location. Either case, it's disgusting and deserves harsh punishment.

@Tbird90677 Dice gods have chosen you. Well, metal dice this time.

@Hezkezl I'm thinking it will also. So I won't take that bet. This is a comedy manga after all.

@Doofus25 Thank you for commenting and look forward to the next chapter!

I'm rather late to the comment party, but I was thinking -- if the elderly seamstresses were the original employees of Pixy, surely they received some shares of stock as a benefit when the company initially went public?

If they held on to those shares and never considered selling them, then they may be more than enough to make up for whatever shortfall the Chairman needs to obtain an outright majority.

Users who are viewing this thread