Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - After One Danger

Dex-chan lover
I like Edo's reaction
laugh-lol.gif

Well... The point of keeping Edo away from the strip theater dosen't relly matter anymore does it.... 🤣 And the chairman should be a bit more humble since the whole situation got sidetracked because he wasn't there to keep thing in order or at least make some preemptive moves..

Dex-chan lover
Can't be squeamish about nudity as an (underwear) model. Dunno what they expected. This is just everyday stuff to them.

Dex-chan lover
Some extra trivia on Budokan and Osaka Castle Hall, both massive venues. Credit to Odori-Tomaki who's working on Hagure Idol.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1045214/26

Dex-chan lover
i would love color on the underwear style pages also to get more info on what styles he is designing. another great chapter.

(you can use this if you want)

Thanks for another great release!

Perfect use of color on this chapter. Those models were just waiting for Edo.

Agreed @saintguardian that the kid is gonna swing things for the good.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for the wonderful work, as always! Permission for dice gods if it happens.

Damn, they're really showing themselves off here. Absolutely gorgeous women.

That aside, that kid is really frickin' adorable. I wanna squeeze her like a teddy bear, lol. And yes, if it comes down to it, please do put the boxes around her - I do not desire loli content. That shit is weird and gross.

Not much else to say about this chapter, but I am glad that Yumika received some support from her co-workers; it WAS pretty unfair of the chairman when he raged like that.

We already had an oppai JK we don't need to go any younger, I'd be shocked if Yuzuki did something like that.

@narf
true but I think here they're showing off to Edo.

OMG, thank you so much for this new chapter
thats the way how to make a good Cliffhanger hahaa
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread