Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 122 - Even So...

Thanks for the chapter!

Hope you aren't going to be sick, take care of yourself 😊

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks as always for the excellent work, and permission for dice gods if it happens.

Sidenote, jealousy is as big a problem as ever. I hope they get put in their place by Yumika.

Thx 4 the chapter. Oof, red hot envy in the air, as usual some sabotage expected. Mainly underwear related, but they'll reap what they sow. I just want to see their expression when modeling while wearing Edo's handicraft. Do they still have the will to after experienced devilish underwear? (or heavenly? you judge)

Thanks for another great chapter!

Yea, the selfishness of people during a pandemic is infuriating. My mom is dealing with cancer and chemo nuked her immune system. Though I’m also lucky to be working from home so I’m not too badly affected. Though the lack of socialization is weighing on me.

I liked the honesty of the models when Yumika asked to be taught how to walk. Those “other” models are gonna regret when they attempt to mess with Yumika.

Good chapter, and thank you for your efforts to bring this series to us!

As to the Covid... Look on the bright side. Unless you are as old as me, you are most likely to be in the least vulnerable age group to die from it. For the vast majority of those younger than me, if you do catch it, you are highly likely to only suffer regular flu symptoms for a week or two and then get over it.

Dex-chan lover
Think of it this way; even a kiwi fruit can treat positive for Covid.

@saintguardian
thank you for the chapter and for the next 7 years 😁

@PervySageChuck
how old are you bruh?
please don't downgrade what covid can do, there are loved ones that can't be treated in hospital normally coz of covid, pregnant women, children, etc

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you as always for the translation, hopefully this year will be better for everyone.

Group Leader
Comment number: Tbird90677

@Ren-chan Thank you, Glad you enjoy the chapter. I’m just glad it missed us this time but we are reminded to take extra precautions now.

@Sasso I guess we will see how ugly girls can get. Mind you, this is going to be the “lighter” versions of what actually happens to girls growing up.

@evilengineer Yeah, they exist in both real life and fake worlds. I just hope this is just a trial for her to improve herself.

@BanditHadron Thank you in advance, you didn’t get chosen this time. I hope Yumika does put them in her place. She’s done it with men but wonders if she will for men.

@theowww Guess why they say that envy is one of the deadly sins. That is ASSUMING they get that chance. I’m sure Edo or the models will give them hell once they find out. Devilish underwear for the professionals that don’t want to experience embarrassment.

@Tbird90677 Dice have chosen you, may I use your comment?

@PervySageChuck You are welcome. I’m just overweight, I’m still young-ish. According to teenagers, I’m ancient. Well, they tell me that when I talk about having to use the command line to run a program to connect to my local library. With no pictures and just words. I’m just glad it’s been over a week since the news and we are fine.

@SunSun I… I don’t know what to say to that… Thank you? Lol

@sinfika You are welcome, I hope we can get season one done on time. I thought you knew that PervySageChuck is the ORIGINAL author of the cave paintings. Especially the ones about sex and nudity.

@student4444 I am also hoping this year will be better than last year. I really want to go out and fly my drone.

Users who are viewing this thread