Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 124 - The Star is Me

Dang.... Edo is one smooth operator when he gets that little push.... And eat your hearts out girls.... Yumika is WAY beyond you. Staying pro while wearing Edo's creations every single day without being a total mess is no small feat.. And dang. I made it to the frontpage... Thank you so much for your work

@saintguardian
Thank you the chapter
Yes..me too, i also heard him in my mind 😧
Wakamiya needs to step up her game coz kono is supporting edo this time

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was hilariously funny to me, for some reason!
I love the slightly evil expression on Kono's face when she notes that it's almost Yumika's turn... lol...

Oh, my! I don't expect Wakamiya-san to wear those goodies all year around and still did her job wonderfully while feeling good. She deserves ovation indeed. Also, thanks for this wonderful chapter. I'm eagerly waiting for next chapters in full anticipation.

Thanks for another great chapter. Perfect use of color pages.

It was amusing watching the new models lose it around the pole. Also great that it was acknowledged that there were more pictures when the girls

I can’t wait to see the big reveal!

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for your excellent work, as always - and permission for dice gods, if it happens. And god dammit, as soon as you mentioned Takei, I went back and reread the entire thing in that voice, hahaha!

Glad to see Edo getting some backbone and proper respect - on live TV, no less! And the supermodels putting the jealous girls in their place really made the chapter for me. I'm super excited for the next one!

Nooooooooooo why ended with that cliffhanger
Thanks @saintguardian for this chapter, I'm really excited for the next chapter in color
Thanks for your work have nice day 👍👌🙂

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I CAN'T WAIT
for their relation to elope

Group Leader
@Tiny-Timm Always have them coming back for more.

@Nestrac You are welcome. She can handle a lot of things except personal attacks. I hope to see more from her and the other girls soon.

@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi Can I use your comment?

@sinfika You are welcome. Kono has a lot going against her but I don’t think she’ll waver for too long. She may give up after this but we shall see.

@Seraphus Kono probably has the best evil face when it comes to silly girls.

@Warmuffin Oh my indeed!

@Amariithynar The CEO can be nasty when he wants to be. Lol

@theowww I THINK Yumika wore those on some days but I guess it’s now 24/7. Maybe my memory is being faulty but I thought she wore Edo’s underwear for special occasions.

@Tbird90677 You are welcome, glad you like the mixup. I’m getting the hang of it so I hope it will be up to everyone’s par. Yeah, we now know why they needed that pole.

@BanditHadron You are welcome, dice gods didn’t choose you this time. I hear his voice every time I hear/read “Oh my!” because I remember watching him read 50 shades of grey for a little bit and kept laughing. Let’s hope she keeps them in place after this. I’m sure he’s going to be the most sought after man.

@BirohVlad You are welcome. A true genius storyteller stops the story at a vital spot in order to stay alive.

@shaggypaw if you insist.

@moel I’m really hoping we get the elope soon but I am not holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread