[Macarena Lounge] is hiring!

Power Uploader
Hello! I'm NibbPower or soolee, but my credit name now is boba ♡. I am the former owner of BAP Scans & starry peace which both are shut down and merged over to this community. There wasn't really a big reason for the move except on how it was complicated to keep two separate communities for gaming and manga. So I merged the one with the biggest changes which is Macarena Lounge.

(JP) (CH) (KOR)
Current Projects
You may have noticed some projects seems to be from Misty Rain Scans. I have shut down that server, but we'll still be crediting them for the work they've done. But otherwise, these are our current ongoing projects. And due to the lack of help; we only have at most 4-5 people on the team that's actively here; besides me who is on vacation (out of country).

Recruiting Positions
  • Korean Translator
  • Japanese Translator
  • Proofreader
  • B&W & Colored Cleaner
  • Colored Redrawer
  • Typesetter
  • Experienced Quality Checker
  • Raw Provider (KOR)
We are only looking for these positions, as for Chinese, not so much since there's barely any project we have are in Chinese and we have too many Chinese TLers atm. And for the RP, we are only looking for Korean because majority of the Korean projects have watermark on them like Golden Waltz & Uga Uga for an example :/ so causing us to find heavy redrawer for it. Personally, we don't mind the watermark, it makes people actually go buy and support the authors :) but I can understand the annoyance of it.

Discord & you can DM uwuboba or email me at macarena.lounge@outlook.com!

Last edited:
Power Uploader
BUMP

Due to my VPN connection, I cannot access discord. Please only EMAIL me or contact me on here of any applications or questions about our projects!

all positions are open!!!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY DESPERATELY NEED A PROOFREADER FOR LIKE TWO PROJECTS. I ESPECIALLY NEED ONE ASSIGNED TO FOX & PANCAKE!!!

I ALSO REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED A JAPANESE TRANSLATOR FOR THE OTHER B&W PROJECTS THAT DOES NOT HAVE ONE ASSIGNED. SOME ARE 4KOMA / SIMPLE & MAJORITY OF THEM ARE LIKE OVER 40 PAGES!

Power Uploader
BUMP
I hope it's been 7 days, I cannot like really count since I'm in China so the timezone might differ.

Anyways, I still need a proofreader & Japanese Translator. I found one for one of the projects but I still need a few for the other projects.

Users who are viewing this thread