Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 126 - Yumika Sensation

Fed-Kun's army
My hate for reporters and journalist is immesurable

jak

Contributor
Type 1 doesn't exist anymore. They all became propagandists who push the politics of their particular side.

Well... Her dad is not being overwhelmed by the vultures but stands his grounds .. I'm kinda worried by mister Hiroshi.. Is he as bad as he is precented..? I would be surprised if he isn't .. Will Edo beat him up and if so what will be the consequences ..?

Dex-chan lover
This is why you carry mace and a taser so you can immediatly hit trash like this paparazzi in the face with it.

Thanks for another great chapter!

The pro models turned out to really be proud of Yukima and let her know.

How the hell do they not have the doors locked on the getaway car!? Also the driver of the getaway car has to be blind to not see they are being tailed.

That photographer is creepy.

Fed-Kun's army
Got what I wanted to see out of the dads reaction, but completely forgot about the paparazzi being an issue. Driver has every right to kick that sleezy camera guy out at the next corner.

Double-page supporter
Like I know it's for plot and this isn't set in the modern era, but auto-locking doors aren't a new concept. Why the hell was that door unlocked?

welp, it's time for Edo's judo hands to strike again. let the passionate embrace of the ground resonate with this 'camera' man

The guys acting scummy but I personally don't see nude modeling as anything wrong. Where there's interest there's money. The problems is the kind of people the business attracts especially 30+ years ago. I don't know if it being in Japan makes it better or worse. Yuzuki likes his cliffhangers so hopefully this isn't the start to the "nude model" arc.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thank you for your excellent work. Hope things work out better for you soon and you get more time!

Damn, that garbage cameraman is in for a WORLD of pain if Edo takes issue with this...

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking that either the reporter gets to take a quick trip out the door without the van slowing down, or the reporter is actually a girl and will suddenly have a chest they didn't have in this issue.

Buttobi CPU is finished?! Tell your proofreader to hurry it up! What kind of a lazy bastard very busy person hasn't finished that thing yet... It's been a week since they got it, or something, I'm sure...

Glad you got your car back, dude.

Users who are viewing this thread