Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 8 Ch. 72 - What is sex appeal?

Dex-chan lover
His going to dieeeee!!!

Also thanks for the works!

Yanno, ladies, shorting out his brain with a stun gun repeatedly isn't going to help you make him normal.

Edit: Also, thanks as always for the excellent scanlation!

Well, today I learned quite a bit. Definitely going to pay attention to the material now, should I ever go down that road. Researching the proper methods deeply beforehand was a given.

Ladies... I appreciate a lady that takes initiative, but kidnapping is not going to help your cause. I know, he wouldn't get it, but he would still come along. Aaaaaand probably try to escape when things get too heated for him because he is massively confused. But really... You are building a precedent that could lead to conditioning. Also can you please stop with the taser? I am getting really concerned for the guy here.

Dex-chan lover
yeah fat chance this manga will ever come to my super conservative country lol

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian really well done!
I like the recurring taser joke, personally...

Also, always, Always ALWAYS know your Dom, and never be afraid to use the safeword!
... and ribbon shibari makes for good Xmas prezzies.

Group Leader
I'll get to replies to everyone on Friday. Right now, I wanted to give everyone some good news. I tracked down the artist's Twitter page that lead me to the official page. There is several pictures there that I don't think it's been shown. So I plan to use several of them as a welcome page.

Group Leader
@moel You are welcome. And death by snu snu is a worthy death.

@zephyr256 Dice gods are in your favor. Can I use your comment in the welcome page?

@MangaOverAnime the sad thing is, I remember reading somewhere that men and women enjoy the feeling of electricity on their erogenous zones. Granted, it's usually an 1/18 or 1/32 of the power used but they did use it.

@Nestrior You never know what the future holds. You might find it enjoyable yourself.

@spicypeppers , @Nestrior At this point in time, I am thinking that this might be the last time we see the taser due to the rule of three in a joke/gag.

@raze2012 Good point

@Kaiser92 Just wait for the next few chapters. It gets even better!

@Seraphus You are welcome. Yes, there is a difference between smart BDSM and everything else.

Thanks for scanlating this. This has been on my to read list for a while. I finally got round to binge reading it. Thank you so much for translating this.

Group Leader
@zephyr256 Sorry but the comment was too late. I usually reply and do a roll on who gets chosen on Friday and wait until Monday to make the post.

@mikeceara It's a good one, definitely different.

Users who are viewing this thread