Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 72 - What is a "good partner"? -Sakura's situation-

Dex-chan lover
...Am I the only one who doesn't really care for this chapter? It has several major problems. The most obvious to me was that Yuu came in telling that guy that she doesn't need anyone to fight her battles for her, while fighting her battle for her!
Also, on his "misogyny", I would love to have a partner who wants to protect and provide for me. What's wrong with that? He can be shown over time that she's not as weak as he thinks she is. He just doesn't know her well after only one date.
It is a problem that he thinks she should give up shogi. He needs to be corrected on that. Yes, men are better at shogi, but that doesn't mean women can't play at all. It's stupid to think so.
Edit: I'm not advocating for the guy. It's a separate problem that he didn't notice she was cold and her feet hurt. I'm just saying that there's problems with some of the reasons we're supposed to hate him for.

Don't reply to me, I won't be arguing with people who are wrong.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
God they are so perfect for each other.

2uykQr7.png
NbybjB9.png

Dex-chan lover
Wow... I ask why such a hunk didn't find a girlfriend yet.

The girls around him don't have taste.

His grandfather should be beating him into shape, not trying to strongarm a girl into dating him.

Dex-chan lover
Based Sakura and Yuu moments :chad:
Seems like she knows what's going on too

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Glad that Sakura didn't fall for the controlling type of person.

So is she finally going to join the harem and they all be happy?

Dex-chan lover
The final boss has appeared, the three sisters have to move quick now

Dex-chan lover
Sakura is truly the strongest challenger but I still want Miwa based on personal bias

Dex-chan lover
I love how Sakura is basically just Yu with twin tails sometimes. But yeah, W chapter.

Genuinely wouldn't mind a Sakura victory. I'd feel bad if one of the sisters won over the other two.
Except she actually has some self esteem. Haven't seen Yuu once think he is a good much less wonderful person.

Dex-chan lover
...Am I the only one who doesn't really care for this chapter? It has several major problems. The most obvious to me was that Yuu came in telling that guy that she doesn't need anyone to fight her battles for her, while fighting her battle for her!
Also, on his "misogyny", I would love to have a partner who wants to protect and provide for me. What's wrong with that? He can be shown over time that she's not as weak as he thinks she is. He just doesn't know her well after only one date.
It is a problem that he thinks she should give up shogi. He needs to be corrected on that. Yes, men are better at shogi, but that doesn't mean women can't play at all. It's stupid to think so.
Edit: I'm not advocating for the guy. It's a separate problem that he didn't notice she was cold and her feet hurt. I'm just saying that there's problems with some of the reasons we're supposed to hate him for.

I'm a guy and I want to be treated like a princess sometime.

If you want to get into it the whole Manga has a problem with treating people equally whether based on gender or ability.

Yuu's mother pretty much abandoned him, leaving him to raise himself and she was lauded for her achievements at the expense of her family.

Yuu himself has a strong will and is great at all the traditional "womanly" things, most notably taking care of and supporting others.

The Mikadono sisters were forced by their father not to act girly, to deny their feminity to succeed. For Miwa and Niko it is excelling in male dominated fields. For Kazuki it is acting like a man.

I wonder how much of that is intentional?

Still waiting for someone to call the parents out on their shitty way of raising children.

For a while it seemed like this series might have a message about accepting yourself for who you are and not worrying about others expectations. Now it is just your average romcom.

Dex-chan lover
She's so close to threatening the sisters, yet so far.

Dex-chan lover

What's wrong is not having that person's consent to "protect" them financially and so on. Sakura didn't want that, it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for someone to call the parents out on their shitty way of raising children.

For a while it seemed like this series might have a message about accepting yourself for who you are and not worrying about others expectations. Now it is just your average romcom.
Good points. I'd only contend that this message doesn't need to clash with the "romcomness" or vice versa. Hope it gets addressed too

Dex-chan lover
You ain't gonna take away my princess today you son of a cunt. Yuu probably...

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame that Yuu stepped in before Sakura got the chance to rip that douche date a new one. So much for fighting her own battles.

Users who are viewing this thread